Akdeniz gears Izmir plant for production
- ACRYLIC DISPERSIONS. Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;10/4/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 37, p19
Reports that BASF started up an acrylic dispersions plant at Ludwigshafen, Germany. Capacity of the plant; Cost of the plant; Growth rate of acrylic dispersions demand; Amount BASF is spending to boost acrylic dispersions capacity at its plant in Monaca, Pennsylvania; Sales of BASF attributed...
- BASF Targets Acrylics, Formic Acid. Sissell, Kara // Chemical Week;9/23/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 35, p8
Reports that BASF is considering to increase its acrylates presence in Brazil by building a glacial acrylic acid plant and a superabsorbent polymer plant to serve the South American market. Features of the plant; Information on the company's construction plan.
- Arkema Plans Major U.S. Acrylics Expansion. // Chemical Week;11/22/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 28, p10
The article offers a look on the planned investments worth 110 million U.S. dollars by Arkema at its acrylics sites at Clear Lake and Bayport, Texas. The project is focused on acrylic acid and esters and their applications in the water treatment, superabsorbent polymers and enhanced oil and gas...
- BASF strengthens position in S. America by investing in Brazilian Acrylic Acid Complex. // Paintindia;Sep2011, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p136
The article reports that German coatings and adhesives company BASF will spend 500 million dollars in the construction of the Brazilian Acrylic Acid Complex in CamaÃ§ari, Brazil.
- Market wonders about SAP precursor cost hikes after China AA plant explosion. // Nonwovens Markets;7/10/2013, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p3
The article reports on the possible price hike for acrylic acid (AA) following the explosion of Huayi Acrylic Acid Co. Ltd.'s plant in Shanghai, China.
- Acrylic acid set for massive capacity hikes. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;05/26/97, Vol. 251 Issue 21, p1
Reports on moves by acrylic acid producers to increase capacity and their expectations for the market to stay relatively balanced in 1997. Expansion by BASF of its crude acrylic acid plant in Freeport, Texas; Demand in major end uses; Joint venture between Nippon Shokubai and Elf Atochem.
- Who's who in acrylic acid. // Chemical Week;12/8/1993, Vol. 153 Issue 22, p12
Presents a ranking of acrylic acid producers according to production capacity. North American companies; European companies; Asia/Pacific region companies.
- Acrylic acid. // Chemical Market Reporter;11/25/96, Vol. 250 Issue 22, p31
Provides information about the acrylic acid sector of the chemical industry. Producers and their capacity; Demand; Growth; Uses; Strength; Weakness; Outlook.
- FPC aims to add SAP capacity to planned Ningbo complex. // Asian Chemical News;8/11/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 412, p25
Reports on the plan of Formosa Plastics Corp. to produce super-absorbent polymers in its Ningbo site in Zhejiang, China. Capacity of the polyvinyl chloride facility being built by Formosa; Integration of an acrylic acid plant and an acrylic ester unit at the same site; Approval being sought by...