Market growth to boost EMS sales
- International News: SWITZERLAND. // Chemical Fibers International;Dec2011, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p191
The article reports that Ems-Chemie AG has increased the sales of the division Performance Polymers in Switzerland by 3.5% in the first 3 quarters of 2011.
- Ems-Chemie: Performance Polymers +13%. // Chemical Fibers International;Oct2006, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p278
The article reports on the expansion of the sales of the Performance Polymer division of Switzerland-based Ems-Chemie AG in the first six months of 2006. The operating income has also been increased. The company has pledged to continue focusing on specialty products and take advantage of the...
- Polymers come up trumps. // European Chemical News;7/19/2004, Vol. 81 Issue 2109, p9
Reports on the growth in sales of performance polymers by Ems-Chemie during the first half of 2004. Operating income of the company; Details on the performance of the company's units; Unit sold by the company.
- Market growth boosts EMS sales. Ovrebekk, Hilde; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/16/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 15, p17
This article reports on the corporate profits posted by EMS-Chemie in the first quarter of 2007. It says that the company's profit rise by 9.5% to $321 million. The company expects its revenue and operating income to increase slightly in 2007. It reveals that all the company's units had...
- Gross Gaming Revenue. // Business Press: Serving Southern Nevada;1/17/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p3
Reports on the financial performance of the gaming industry in Clark County, Nevada as of November 2004. Information on the gross revenue increase in the industry; Details of the gaming performance in the region from domestic and international travelers.
- BIOMET 2ND QTR FISCAL 2008 NET SALES INCREASED 11%. // Biotech Financial Reports;Feb2008, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the financial performance of Biomet Inc. for the second quarter of 2008 in the U.S. The company has recorded a growth in net sales to $578.1 million compared in 2006. It states that the company's special charges reached to 16.6 million for its operational improvement...
- Service Corporation International reports Second Quarter Results. // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Sep2011, pA31
The article reports on the operating performance of Service Corp. International (SCI), a provider of deathcare products and services in North America, for the second quarter of 2011.
- MHA: Hospitals' Financial Condition Deteriorating. // BusinessWest;9/29/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p72
The article reports on the decline in the financial condition of hospitals in Massachusetts as reported by the Massachusetts Hospital Association (MHA). The report shows that 37 percent of hospitals have negative operating margins and 37 percent have negative total margins. The shrinking margins...
- AURIGA LABS REPORTS RECORD 2007 FIRST QTR RESULTS. // Biotech Financial Reports;May2007, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p1
The article highlights a report by the Auriga Laboratories Inc., a specialty pharmaceutical company, regarding its financial results for the first quarter of 2007 in Los Angeles, California. Gross Revenue totaled a record of $8.9 million, showing an increase of 179% from $3.2 million in 2006. In...