Linde makes further Turkish inroads with BOS acquisition
- Linde makes further Turkish inroads with BOS acquisition. Bains, Elizabeth; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/16/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 15, p16
This article reports on the acquisition of Turkish industrial gas firm Birlesic Oksijen Sanayi by Linde Group for $123 million. It says that the acquisition was Linde's second in Turkey having acquired Karbogaz in July 2006. Linde Group has more than 51,000 employees and is based in Germany. It...
- BOC Purchase Lifts Linde in Gases. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;9/29/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 30, p33
The article reports that the 2006 acquisition of BOC gave Linde a leading global position in the industrial gases sector and pushed it up to the number 23 slot in 2007, from 38 in 2006. The deal, which combined the second- and fifth-largest global industrial gases producers, gave Linde the lead...
- Linde and BOC refuse to confirm report of merger. // European Chemical News;11/24/2003, Vol. 79 Issue 2078, p6
Reports the refusal of industrial gases group Linde and BOC to comment on rumors circulated by Germany's "Manager Magazin" in November 2003 that they are considering to merge. Sales reported by Linde for 2002; Project collaboration of BOC and Linde; Speculation on the plans of Linde for its...
- BOC Rebuffs an Approach from Linde. Young, Ian // Chemical Week;2/1/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 4, p8
The article reports on the rejection of the preliminary acquisition bid of Linde by BOC. The value of BOC on the basis of the offer of Linde is mentioned. A Linde-BOC merger would create the biggest industrial gases supplier, overtaking Air Liquide. Analysts say that Linde would have little...
- Linde to Merge Gases and Engineering Divisions. // Chemical Week;7/25/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 28, p8
Reports the plans of chemical firm Linde to combine its industrial gases and engineering and contracting divisions. Officer appointed as board member to head the merger.
- Linde: steeping on the gas. Williams, Dede; Whitfield, Mark // European Chemical News;4/28/2003, Vol. 78 Issue 2050, p24
Focuses on the business operations of Linde company in industrial gases market of Germany as of April 28, 2003. Company history; Merger of its gas and engineering divisions; Status in the hydrogen and helium markets.
- Key Facts. // Linde AG SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
Presents key facts about Linde AG, which is one of the largest producers of industrial gases and material handling equipments. Address and contact information; Revenues and financial year end data; Number of employees; Berlin ticker.
- Linde AG SWOT Analysis. // Linde AG SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p1
Presents an overview of Linde AG, which is one of the largest producers of industrial gases and material handling equipments. Company overview, including revenues generated in fiscal year 2004, services provided, and principal businesses; Key facts, including contact information; Analysis of the...
- Company Overview. // Linde AG SWOT Analysis;Nov2005, p4
Presents an overview of Linde AG, which is one of the largest producers of industrial gases and material handling equipments. Revenues generated in fiscal year 2004; Principal business offered, including industrial construction services.