New policy leaves MOL with cash
- New policy leaves MOL with cash. Conroy, Will; Gibson, Jane // ICIS Chemical Business Americas;4/16/2007, Vol. 271 Issue 15, p16
This article reveals that MOL of Hungary will still have $3.5 billion available for potential acquisitions even after the company has adopted a more generous dividends policy, according to equities firm KBC Securities. It says that the company's board of directors is set to propose a dividend...
- Hungary's MOL dividend calculates to HUF 590 per share. // Energy Today (Hungary);5/26/2014, p2
The article reports that the Hungarian oil and gas company MOL's dividend of 60 billion Hungarian forint (HUF) in 2014 translates to a dividend of HUF 590 per share, equivalent to 2.66 dollars per share.
- The week's profits and dividends. // Finance Week;3/21/2005, p36
Lists the profits and dividends of selected corporations in South Africa as of March 23, 2005. Attributable profit; Headline earnings per share; Dividend per share; Dividend to date.
- Dividend Increases Shrinking. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;7/2/2014, pA01
8 The number of dividend hikes rose 18% in Q2 from a year ago to 696, the most since 1979, and 84% of S&P 500 companies are paying dividends, the most since 1998. Companies collectively increased their dividends by a net $12.6 bil in Q2, but that is down 28% from the payout gain a year earlier,...
- MOL to pay dividend. // Hungary A.M.;5/13/2014, p2
The article reports on the payment by Hungarian oil and gas firm MOL of annual dividend to shareholders on June 5, 2014.
- Trends in Dividend Payout. Singhania, Monica // Journal of Management Research (09725814);Dec2005, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p129
Dividend decision has been a subject of enquiry of financial analysts, academicians and researchers for about five decades now. The present study examines the trends in dividend payout of select Indian companies over the period 1992-2004. An attempt has been made to take a holistic view of the...
- How Norwegian managers view dividend policy. Baker, H. Kent; Mukherjee, Tarun K.; Paskelian, Ohannes George // Global Finance Journal;Sep2006, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p155
Abstract: We survey managers of Norwegian firms listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange about their views on dividend policy. The key factors that drive dividend policies are the level of current and expected future earnings, stability of earnings, current degree of financial leverage, and liquidity...
- SWEETENING THE DIVIDEND DEAL. Light, Joe // Money;Aug2009, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p95
The article offers long term investing advice pertaining to dividends. How the dividend investment math is changing, how companies are changing, and how this forces the investor to change are explored. The price and earnings ratios of dividends from the years 1980 through 2000 and from 1940...
- BP announces third quarter interim dividend for 2013. // African Business News;12/10/2013, p13
The article reports on an announcement of 0.095 per ordinary share interim dividend by the directors of BP PLC on October 29, 2013. It is noted that the dividend will be paid in U.S. dollars to holders of ADSs and in cash in sterling to holders of ordinary shares. It is mentioned that an average...