Dynea returns to profit
- FINLAND. Noor-Drugan, Natalie // Chemical Week;6/14/2000, Vol. 162 Issue 23, p17
Reports on the agreement of Kemira company to acquire Neste Chemicals' pulp and paper chemicals business. Annual sales of Neste; Expansion of Kemira's paper-sizing portfolio; Goals of Kemira.
- Plant outage intensifies European methanol problems. Wiesmann, Gerrit // Chemical Week;7/20/1994, Vol. 155 Issue 2, p12
Reports that a fire at one of Methanor's methanol plants in Netherlands has intensified European methanol problems. Effect on prices; Damage at the plant; Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE) market; Toluene market; Caution expressed on prices.
- Methanor Ups Methanol in the Netherlands. // Chemical Week;2/20/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p21
Reports on the plan of Methanor to expand the capacity of its methanol plant in Delfzijl, the Netherlands as of February 20, 2002. Ownership of Dynea in Methanor; Company to which Methanor has awarded the expansion contract.
- Amkor Manages Q4 Profit. // Electronic News;2/13/2006, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p54
The article reports on the increase in profit generated by Amkor Technology Inc. in the fourth quarter of 2005. The company's net income reached $54 million for the quarter. The increase in profit was attributed to the result from the sale of Amkor Test Services. Another factor that contributed...
- ConocoPhillips' first-quarter earnings fell 27%. // World Energy News;4/29/2013, p7
The article reports that oil and natural gas producer ConocoPhillips Co. experienced 27 percent decline in its earnings in the first quarter of 2013. It states that the decline was due to spinoff of marketing and refining company of ConocoPhillips in 2012. The company reported profit of 2.14...
- Degussa Improves Results; Takes Two Businesses Off Block... Alperowicz, Natasha // Chemical Week;3/16/2005, Vol. 167 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the financial performance of Degussa in the fourth quarter of 2004. Progress of the divestment of its food ingredients and water treatment chemicals businesses; Net profit of the firm during the period; Revenue generated from food ingredients sales.
- Neste's new quality manager quantifies the benefits. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;4/6/94, Vol. 154 Issue 13, p65
Reports on Neste Chemicals' preparation for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification. Priority of Jean Debrosse, Neste's head of total quality management; Assessment of the number of certifications of Neste; Aims for ISO 9000 certification of its European sites.
- Neste builds polyester gelcoats plant in Poland. // Chemical Week;2/21/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 7, p21
Reports on Neste Chemicals' plan to build a polyester gelcoats plant in Gdansk, Poland.
- Neste starts BEPD production. // Chemical Week;7/19/1995, Vol. 157 Issue 2, p32
Reports that Neste Chemicals has begun production of the coatings intermediate 2-butyl 2-ethyl 1,3 propane-diol (BEPD) at Ghent, Belgium. Target market; Compounds constituting BEPD.