5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH
- Petrochem majors tie up with Technimont. // Chemical Business;Feb96, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p70
Reports on engineering and construction company Technimont's alliance with four major Indian chemical firms. Indian Petrochemicals Corp.; Gas Authority of India; Haldia Petrochemicals; National Organic Chemical Industries.
- PLANTS AND PROJECTS IN BRIEF. // ICIS Chemical Business;6/20/2011, Vol. 279 Issue 22, p26
The article offers news briefs related to the chemical industry including one on Italian firm Maire Tecnimont SpA being awarded contracts by ONGC Petro-Additions Ltd (OPaL) for three polyolefins plants in Dahej, India, one on the plans of Sinopec to build a refinery and petrochemical complex in...
- Tecnimont takes Mahabad, Luristan work. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/28/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 43, p18
This article reports that a team of Italy's Tecnimont and the local Nargan has been awarded two engineering and procurement contracts for linear-low density polyethylene/high-density polyethylene swing plants at Mahabad in West Azerbaijan province and Khorramabad in Luristan province. The two...
- â€¦Tecnimont and Tecnicas Reunidas Bag Borouge 2 Awards. // Chemical Week;4/11/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 13, p18
The article reports that Borouge has awarded a $1.85 billion contract to Tecnimont for construction of three polyolefin plants that will form part of Borouge 2 complex at Ruwais, United Arab Emirates. Tecnimont will build two polypropylene plants with a combined capacity of 800,000 metric tons...
- $100m contract for Tecnimont. Gordon, Michael // European Chemical News;4/18/2005, Vol. 82 Issue 2143, p29
Reports on a contract awarded by chemical company Titan Group to Italy-based Tecnimont in April 2005. Cost of the contract; Information on the polypropylene (PP) plant to be built by Tecnimont in Omsk, Russia; Total PP capacity of Russia.
- business & finance news: EUROPE/MIDEAST. // Chemical Week;5/29/2002, Vol. 164 Issue 22, p16
Presents business and financial news briefs on the chemical industry in Europe and the Middle East as of May 29, 2002. Information on the acquisition of Tecnimont by Falck; Decision of Eka Chemicals to commission a plant to produce Kromasil, a chromatographic silica product, at Bohus, Sweden.
- Ruling the roost. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/16/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 24, p36
The article focuses on the engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contracts of companies in the petrochemicals sector. The worth of EPC contracts that were signed between June 2005 and June 2006 is cited. Majority of EPC contracts are in Saudi Arabia. Tecnimont won a number of contracts...
- 5-MINUTE PROJECT WATCH. Robinson, Simon // ICIS Chemical Business;5/15/2006, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p7
The article offers world news briefs related to the chemical industry. Tecnimont SpA was commissioned by Saudi Ethylene & Polyethylene Co. to build a Hostalen high density polyethylene (PE) unit and a Lupotech T low density PE unit in Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia. Taiwan's Chi Mei Corp. has sought...
- Tecnimont in line for Tasnee PE units. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/11/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 45, p16
The article reports on the contract awarded to Tecnimont by Tasnee Petrochemicals for the construction of two 450,000-tonne-a-year high-density and low-density polyethylene plants at its Jubail olefins complex in Saudi Arabia. In October 2005, Tecnimont received a letter of intent from Sahara...