Willkommen, Miller Buckfire
- PERSONALIEN. // Die Bank;apr2012, Issue 4, p86
The article presents several announcements including the 70th birthday of Dr. Erich Coenen, member of the board at Commerzbank AG, in Frankfurt, Germany, the 65th birthday of former member of the board at LÃ¼beck AG, Hans-JÃ¼rgen Eckhardt, and the 60th birthday of Dr. Thomas Bscher of the...
- Bank beats consultants to handle Hessen disposals. // EuroProperty;2006, p4
The article reports that the German private bank Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie. KGaA has won the mandate for selling a â‚¬780 million property portfolio from Hessen, Germany. The portfolio consists of local government buildings such as court rooms leased to Hessen for around 20 years. According...
- Neuer Chefvolkswirt bei Sal. Oppenheim. // Risiko Manager;2012, Issue 14, p14
The article announces the appointment, to take effect by January 2013, of Martin Moryson as chief economist at the European private bank, Sal. Oppenheim.
- Schickedanz soll 580 Mill. Euro zahlen. Damm, Janine // Textilwirtschaft;11/8/2012, Issue 45, p69
The article reports for the German fashion, textile, and clothing industry that in a court case between heiress Madeleine Schickedanz of firm Quelle and bank Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie. AG & Co. KGaA of KÃ¶ln, Germany, the heiress has been ordered to pay 580 million euros.
- Miller Buckfire Bolsters Its M &A Advisory Force. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 13, p4
Reports on the appointment of Michael Wildish as managing director of the banker firm Miller Buckfire Lewis Ying & Co. in 2004. His responsibilities under the position; General operations of the company, according to senior managing director Ken Buckfire; Previous employment of Wildish.
- Oppenheim sets sub-6 % retail park yield. // EuroProperty;2005, p38
The article reports on the move of real property investor Resolution Property to sell five of its retail parks to German fund manager Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie. KGaA for SKr2.6 billion in Sweden. The deal sets a benchmark sub-six percent yield for the property sector. According to Resolution...
- News Briefs. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/17/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 16, p16
Reports developments related to the hospitality industry in the United States. Reorganization plans of Humphrey Hospitality Trust Inc.; Research partnership between Smith Travel Research Inc. and the School of Hotel Administration department of Cornell University; Establishment of the Bill...
- Pacific Exchange tours New York in search of partners. Wipperfurth, Heike // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/18/99, Vol. 65 Issue 41, p5
Reports on the Pacific Exchange' tour in New York for a discussion with potential business partners. Filing of restructuring plan with the United States Securities & Exchange Commission; Prospective partners; Speculations on the interest of the electronic communications network RediBook to...
- RetailMetro expects to relaunch. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;04/30/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 33, p4
Reports the plans for the relaunching of RetailMetro, an Internet company in Washington. Emphasis on private transaction and information exchanges; Partnership with furniture companies; Account on the debt of the company.