WEDC's 10th anniversary begins with new image
- Being nosey, I'm always intrigued by workplaces. Burgoyne, Patrick // Creative Review;Nov2010, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on the creative life of young designers, illustrators and art directors, one on a former industrial space in East End, London, England, and one on the typographic design of a small island off the west coast of Canada.
- Community Spirit. // Design Week;2/24/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that Graphic Design (GD)/HTA designed an identity for the Institute for Education and Business Excellence, an organisation which is developing links among schools and businesses.
- Voxpop. // Design Week (Online Edition);3/17/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p11
The article presents opinions from various designers regarding their practice of graphic design, including David Stocks, Nicolas Roope and Toby Southgate.
- WEDC sponsors focus groups for doing business in Westchester. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/13/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p3
The article reports on the collaboration between the Women's Enterprise Development Center Inc. (WEDC) and Westchester County Government in New York on a project to boost the number of minority and women-owned businesses doing business in the County. WEDC will hold three focus groups in November...
- WEDC partners with women's business program. Occhipinti, Christina // Westchester County Business Journal;4/17/2006, Vol. 45 Issue 16, p20
The article reports on the partnership of Women's Enterprise Development Center (WEDC) Inc. with Women and Co. for the Microenterprise Boost Program in New York. The program is designed to provide opportunity to women microentrepreneurs through cash awards that will help them with their...
- Grants help women grow their businesses. LIYAKASA, KELLY // Westchester County Business Journal;7/11/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 28, p12
The article reports on the move of the Women's Enterprise Development Center Inc. (WEDC) in collaboration with the Women's Research and Education Fund and Lanza Family Foundation to create a grant program to boost microenterprise White Plains, New York.
- FACES & PLACES. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/18/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 29, p55
Several photographs are presented including Lisa Tretler and Wendy Kleinman at the annual luncheon and microenterprise fair hosted by the Women's Enterprise Development Center (WEDC) and Stephen Weber and Lisa Hogan for a tour on exclusive listings and network with fellow brokers hosted by...
- EAST. Starita, Angela // Print;Dec2008, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p198
The article discusses the design business in the northeast United States. Areas mentioned include Cambridge, Massachusetts, Baltimore, Maryland, and Yarmouth, Maine. Design firms mentioned include 160over90, Tilt, the Common Press, and Casady Design. The article also mentions graphic designers,...
- Largest Indianapolis-area graphic design firms. Cullather; Ritchie, Sarah // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/07/99 Book of Lists 2000, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p176
Lists the largest graphic design firms in and around Indianapolis, Indiana, as of December 7, 1999. Includes names of companies; Services offered; Clients; Number of employees; Contact information.