People in the News
- New Hires at Reed Press. // Publishers Weekly;3/15/2004, Vol. 251 Issue 11, p19
Announces the appointment of several executives in Reed Press as of March 2004. Beau Friedlander; Nancy Pines.
- Old Apples. Friedlander, Beau // Paris Review;Fall2008, Issue 186, p74
Presents the poem "Old Apples," by Beau Friedlander. First Line: Coma of cold storage; Last Line: A happy woman who likes to fuck.
- Amex boss Lewis to return to the US. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/12/2004, Issue 2596, p21
Reports on the resignation of Kim Lewis as head of corporate travel for Europe at American Express Co. in Great Britain. Continuation of her career with the company in the U.S.; Position previously held at Global Supplier Relationships Group.
- Penguin Pushing New Display Plan. Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;6/30/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 26, p11
Reports on the display plan of publishing company Penguin. Details of the plan intended for bookstores; Remarks from Beau Friedlander, publisher of Context Books; Criticisms received by Penguin's display plan.
- Rachel Griffiths of Six Feet under. Simpson, Lisa // InStyle;Jul2002, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p143
Interviews actress Rachel Griffiths in the U.S. Views on favorite clothes at home; Information about personal styles; Choice of make-up products.
- HONEYMOON TAKE 2. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/5/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p94
Several photographs of celebrities are presented including Prince Charles with Princess Charlene, songwriter, Jade Smith and television actress, Rachel Griffiths.
- rachel light and dark. Martin, Helen // Entertainment Weekly;9/13/2002, Issue 671/672, p118
Profiles actress Rachel Griffiths from the television program 'Six Feet Under.'
- This means WAR! // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/21/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p97
The article reports on the first look of Rachel Griffiths and Mandy McElhinney in character in Paper Giants: Magazine Wars.
- winner's circle. Biermann, Rachel; Brailsford, Karen; Cohen, Michael; Gee, Alison Singh; Hammond, Teena; McIntyre, Samantha; Redwood, Tina L.; Reiffel, Gabrielle // People;1/21/2002, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p118
Focuses on a peony-pink gown Halston gown worn by actress Rachel Griffiths at the American Film Institute Awards.