Core Systems Upgrade Lets Video 'Takeoff'
- Washington DC. // AirGuide Online.com;6/29/2009, p5
The article reports that Intergraph Corp. has deployed a Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system to improve safety and security efforts at Ronald Reagan Washington National and Washington Dulles International Airports in Washington. It is believed that by enhancing security systems at the two...
- Campbell defends D.C. Airport account. // Adweek Southeast Edition;07/28/97, Vol. 18 Issue 30, p6
Reports on Metropolitan Washington Airport Authority's issuance of a request for proposal to area advertising agencies for a one-year contract and two one-year options to renew.
- Sept. 11 Cuts Into Washington, D.C., Airport Agency's 2001 Revenues. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/6/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31443, p3
Reports the effects of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the operating revenue of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority in Washington D.C. Decline of aviation activity; Decrease of operating revenues; Reduction of passenger levels.
- Delusions of â€¦ grandeur? Delaney, Arthur // Hill;5/16/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 58, p36
The article reports on the result of the auditions for official Metro musicians conducted by Washington Metropolitan Transit Authority in Washington D.C. It started with a great operatic performance by a young woman. A man offered an original poetry only to be cut off midline by the judges. The...
- Corrections. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32294, p2
Corrections to articles in previous issues including "Moody's Investors Service Inc. lowering its outlook on the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority" in the September 27, 2005 issue and " The Bond Buyer" in the December 20, 2005 issues are presented.
- MWAA Has BAB-Heavy Rail Sale. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;8/3/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33159, p1
The article reports on the selling of 853 million dollar of bonds by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) for Metrorail fund in Washington D.C. MWAA has disclosed the sale of the bonds, enclosing about 360 million dollar of taxable Build America Bonds, to obtain funds for the...
- MWAA Sells $853M, Including BABs To Fund Rail Link to Dulles Airport. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33159, p8
The article reports on the trading of 853 million dollar of bonds by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) for Metrorail fund in Washington D.C. MWAA has disclosed the sale of the bonds that enclosed around 360 million dollar of taxable Build America Bonds to obtain funds for the...
- National Airport's grand new terminal. Dunn, Jerry Camarillo // National Geographic Traveler;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p18
Presents information on Washington's National Airport, which was completed in July 1997 and consist of 35 gate terminals. Cost of the terminal; Description of the airport; Features of the airport.
- Progress has landed at Washington hub. Taylor, Lauren; Polk, Caroline // Government Executive;Nov97, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p60
Focuses on the upgrades for the facilities of the Washington National Airport in Washington, D.C. Installation of climate-controlled bridges linking vehicle terminals to the airport; Telephone booths with modem jacks built close to the gate areas. INSET: The ins and outs..