It's Collaboration Time
- The 'Soft' Side of Security. Freschi, Cynthia // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2005, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p106
This article presents information on the security industry. The author observes that the very nature of new system product introductions have changed enormously over a very short time span. The systems are moving towards a more software-centric solution. The author discusses the factors...
- Endpoint security. Stephenson, Peter // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Aug2012, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p32
The article presents a comparison between several endpoint security software products including Arkoon Network Security StormShield v6.x, Check Point Endpoint Security vE80.32 and Kaspersky Endpoint Security v8.
- DATABASE SECURITY IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORK THROUGH PGP AND ID3. Kaur, Mandeep; Rana, Poonam; Rishma // International Journal of Engineering Science & Technology;Jun2012, Vol. 4 Issue 6, p2631
In the new era of this century, data is sent and receive in electronic form i.e. E-mail. So the risk of data hack and loss is increased. So for the security of data is the main requirement of any organization. This paper propose an idea of using wireless sensor network for the security of...
- Software in the Middle of the New Physical Security Economy. Marier, Keven // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2011, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p48
The article focuses on the role of software in the physical security convergence industry in the U.S. The author talks about the significant contributions of the open platform software providers in the adoptation of Internet Protocol (IP)-based physical security solutions. He also explores the...
- Conference Encourages Security Investments. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2005, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p11
Highlights the 2005 Security Growth Conference in Santa Monica, California. Number of security alarm companies attending the event; Theme of the convention; Introduction of several security software products.
- Security management gets easier. Dubie, Denise // Network World;11/4/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p10
Reports that three security management software makers in the U.S. are improving their respective products with features that include real time event correlation analysis to prioritize security events and scalable systems that can collect and store thousands of events per second.
- Unpathed flaws to be published. Naraine, Ryan // eWeek;8/28/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p15
The article reports on the unpatched flaws in products sold by big-name vendors in the computer industry. The TippingPoint, a security company that pays hackers for information on software exploits and flaws through their Zero Day Initiative flaw bounty program will announce the flaw purchase in...
- AlgoSec Security Management Suite. // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Jun2011, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p36
The article reviews the AlcoSec Security Management Suite.
- Treasury Management Software Must Evolve. Scarborough, Maggie // Bank Technology News;Oct2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p77
Focuses on the evolution of treasury management computer software in the U.S. Evidence of online treasury management applications; Changes in application models; Retention of service value by software developers.