Who's Visiting the Facility?
- Assessing the abilities of the next in line. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;3/3/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p16
The article discusses the approach of an entrepreneur to protect the business from financial loss as it will be manage by the new generation managers. According to the author, communication and trust between the generations is often a big challenge in business. She suggested that an owner should...
- ENTERPRISE SUPPORT SYSTEMS: TRAINING AND AIDING PEOPLE TO PLAN AND MANAGE. Rouse, William B. // Industrial Management;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p23
Focuses on the use of enterprise support systems in training and aiding people to plan and manage. Difficulties encountered by most enterprises in the decision making process; Importance of training in enhancing the knowledge and skills of people; Benefits of enterprise support systems.
- Training and Development Clinic. // Training & Development Journal;Jul73, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p32
Presents answers to queries related to occupational training and development. Guidelines for effective decision-making; Corporate philosophy obligation; Way to handle confidential files.
- Return On Security Investment (ROSI) -- A Practical Quantitative Model. Sonnenreich, Wes; Albanese, Jason; Stout, Bruce // Journal of Research & Practice in Information Technology;Feb2006, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p45
Organizations need practical security benchmarking tools in order to plan effective security strategies. This paper explores a number of techniques that can be used to measure security within an organization. It proposes a new benchmarking methodology that produces results that are of strategic...
- MANAGING TECHNOLOGY 2008. Aitoro, Jill R. // Government Executive;12/1/2007, Vol. 39 Issue 21, p32
The article discusses information technology (IT) management in the U.S. for 2008. According to IT managers, consultants, and researchers, the most demanding issues for 2008 will be privacy and information security. According to Ray Bjorklund, IT executive, introducing IT management and capital...
- The New Promise of Video Teleconferencing. Tyson, John // FE: The Magazine for Financial Executives;Jun1985, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p41
The article evaluates the benefits of video teleconferencing in various corporate programs. Today, for an increasing number of companies, video teleconferencing is indeed a reality, reducing travel costs, boosting productivity, and improving the quality of management decision-making. This...
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARIES. // T+D;Jun2004, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p4
This article suggests some management tactics for executives. Action learning offers a unique and amazing power. Simultaneously, it solves difficult challenges and develops people and organizations at minimal cost. The term learning analytics describes a set of activities an organization can do...
- How To Sell Utility Bedding. // Home Textiles Today;7/25/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p14
The article offers information with regards to marketing utility bedding. It states that a successful retailing can be achieved through understanding how consumers go on making a purchase of utility bedding. It says that knowing the trends can be helpful in making informed decisions on product...
- Training and Support. // Systems Contractor News;Apr2012, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p18
The article offers U.S. news briefs related to systems contractor including the launch of a new website by Installer's Choice, the 7.5 credit gained by participants in the Peavey MediaMatrix Certification two-day technology training course, and the launch of the AVI-SPL Collaboration Expo 2012.