10 QUESTIONS: YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR INTEGRATOR
- Now for the human face. Van Zyl, Johann // Finance Week;12/9/2002, p45
Focuses on the relevance of the financial expertise and human relations skills of business leaders in the welfare of finance companies in South Africa. Establishment of autocratic business styles; Competitiveness of companies; Formulation of solutions to business problems.
- Let's form another team. Stettner, Morey // Managing People at Work;Jul2009, Issue 328, p2
The author offers his views on team formation in the workplace. He mentions the impact of the book "Wisdom of Crowds" on a manager's decision of forming a team. A few things that managers consider when forming a team include problems with customers, cost cutting, and lack of teamwork. The author...
- 10 Evil Ways to Get Back at an Ex. // Cosmopolitan;Nov2008, Vol. 245 Issue 5, p181
The article presents a list of steps that women can take in order to retaliate against their ex-boyfriends, including decorating their cars with insulting bumper stickers, changing their online profiles and stealing their remote controls.
- How to say no without feeling rude, lame or lazy. Satran, Pamela Redmond // Glamour;Jul2008, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p93
The article presents a list of 14 ways in which women can say no to requests made from other people.
- SOME TIDBITS FROM RENEGADE. Sobieraj, Sandra // People;6/22/2009, Vol. 71 Issue 24, p53
The article presents a list of examples from the book "Renegade" by author Richard Wolffe regarding why the relationship between U.S. President Barack Obama and U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama is not perfect.
- need some guy advice? Kutcher, Ashton // Glamour;Aug2009, Vol. 107 Issue 8, p87
The article presents a list of steps that the author recommends that women take to determine if their boyfriend is a player, including to ask people, to pay attention to how he acts and determine if he is mysterious about his life.
- What He's Judging You On. Wilde, Jon // Cosmopolitan;Mar2009, Vol. 246 Issue 3, p66
The article presents a list of factors that men judge women on including what she drinks, her laugh and her friends.
- 5 RULES FOR MEETING HIS PARENTS. Field, Genevieve // Glamour;Nov2008, Vol. 106 Issue 11, p157
The article presents a list of steps that a woman should take when she meets her boyfriend's parents, including not drinking heavily when meeting them, not spending a lot of money to impress them and treating them like friends.
- 6 LITTLE WAYS TO BE A BETTER FRIEND. // Glamour;Apr2009, Vol. 107 Issue 4, p173
The article presents a list of steps that women can take to become a better friend including to support a friend during the tough times in their lives, to accept their faults and to not offer an excessive amount of advice.