- The ''Contained'' Search Model: Why your clients benefit from giving you exclusivity on the search. Oakley, Chad // Fordyce Letter;Aug2011, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p11
The article discusses the benefits of the Contained model for recruiters and clients. It mentions that the Contained model develops a true partnership with the client, a part of fee upfront that offsets the costs related to conducting the search and no wasted effort. It suggests to explain to...
- If Your Mother Says She Loves You, Check It Out. Willis, Gerri // Money;Nov2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p70
Presents information about avoiding troubles when involving family members as partners in real estate projects. Telling prospective partners that you will be doing some background checking; Agreeing to common goals; Having your agreement in writing; Use of professionals outside the family;...
- Sales gurus lead cultural revolution in Trust. Bisky, Tom // ABA Banking Journal;Feb88, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p70
Examines changes in the trust banking industry in the U.S. Levels of partnership management; Dismantle on traditional sales force; Growth in the number of bankers. INSET: QUOTATIONS FROM CHAIRMAN MARTY.
- THE FIDUCIARY RELATIONSHIP OF A PARTNER. Beane, Leona // Journal of Corporation Law;Spring80, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p483
This article will examine the extent of the fiduciary relationship of a partner as it has been characterized and interpreted by various courts. Emphasis has been given to the New York cases, but references have also been made to the decisions of several other states' courts.
- Fiduciary Duty and the Former Partner. Booth, Richard A. // Business Lawyer;Nov92, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p315
Focuses on the continuity of fiduciary duty to a former partner on partnership. Implication of the fundamental principles of partnership; Disclosure of the partners defense of claims duration on the partnership period; Inclusions from the firms provision related to the defense to the claim of...
- 'Accountability partner' can help sales. DUNCAN, GARRY // Buffalo Law Journal;1/17/2013, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p3
The author discusses aspects of accountability in the legal profession wherein reflected is the importance of accountability partners in resolving the implementation of strategies and management of time.
- Accountability and Trust: Keys to Partnership. // Tennessee Tribune;6/26/2014, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p7A
The article offers information on the need of accountability and trust for having a good non-profit partnership.
- Six global firms launch Social Business Trust. // Financial Management;Jan/Feb2011, p13
The article reports on the partnership of Clifford Chance, Bain & Co., Ernst & Young, Credit Suisse, Permira and Thomson Reuters to launch the Social Business Trust.
- Know My Business, Please. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Apr2010, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p20
The article offers information on the partnership between integrators and security leaders. It mentions several end users who became satisfied with the effective security service of integrators including Siemens Industry USA Building Technologies, Herron and their megapixel cameras, and Tom...