TI, ARM Extend Partnership For Future Smart Phones
- Broadcasting advanced services. Krapf, Eric // America's Network;11/01/95, Vol. 99 Issue 21, p61
Reports on Texas Instruments' development of a turnkey system for local multipoint distribution services (LDMS), a wireless transmission technique that is similar to cellular but operates in the 28GHz microwave band. Alliances with vendors for set-tops and telephone switches; Features of LMDS...
- Texas Instruments unveils new chip design. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p35
Features the TRF6150 device for wireless communication systems from Texas Instruments Inc. in the United States. Conformity to the firm's Bluetooth and Global Positioning Systems technologies; Product components; Impact on radio frequency component costs.
- Low Energy Profiles. // Product Design & Development;Oct2011, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p41
The article mentions the Bluetooth low energy technology from Texas Instruments Inc.
- Unlocking The Next-Gen Mystery. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;3/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the open multimedia application platform (OMAP) developer network of Texas Instruments Inc., which it claims will help wireless communication carriers market third generation services faster. Features of third generation devices; Discussion on the drivers of the OMAP developer...
- Vendors endorse TI's Omap for robust applications. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p6
Reports on the endorsement received by Texas Instruments Inc.'s Omap third-generation wireless application from its six vendors.
- Getting Inside The Heads At Texas Instruments. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 38, p36
Discusses the management and marketing strategies employed by Texas Instruments (TI), a wireless manufacturing company. Market status of the company; When the company formed its wireless communications initiative; Main focus of the company. INSET: Three Of TI's Hot Signature Products.
- Faster WLAN Standards Nears OK. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;9/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p11
Reports on the impending approval of the faster wireless local area network standard known as 802.11g in May 2003. Spectrum used by the standard; Involvement of Texas Instruments Inc. in the standard.
- Texas Instruments. // Wireless Design & Development;Apr2003, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p50
Profiles the electric device manufacturing company Texas Instruments Inc.(TI). Information on wireless chipsets produced by the company; Description of the wireless infrastructure introduced by TI.
- All three? Gee! Weber, Toby // Wireless Review;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on the Wireless Any Network Digital Assistant (WANDA ) device from Texas Instruments. Capabilities of the WANDA; Features of the device; Challenge of designing the device.