CellNet Upgrades Telemetry System
- Technology demo project complete. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jul97, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p12
Reports on CellNet Data Systems Inc.'s completion of its information technology demonstration project of network meter reading.
- CellNet Data offers copier demo. // RCR;04/20/98, Vol. 17 Issue 16, p17
Announces that CellNet Data Systems Incorporated gave a demonstration of its wireless technology with photo-copiers at the Business Technology Association Converging Technologies Conference. How CellNet will benefit from integration; Details on the company's strategic alliance with Monitel...
- Fleet footed corporate challenge. // Management;Nov96, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on a race in New Zealand among corporate executives sponsored by Cellnet Mobile Services. Increase in the number of participants since the race's inception; Donation of race proceeds to New Zealand's junior athletes; Sports as a national pastime.
- CellNet Data brings on 1.5M devices. // RCR;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p39
States that CellNet Data Systems Inc., will be introducing the 1.5 million device online in its networks. Functions of the devices; Types of machines which will use the devices.
- Cellnet Data Systems goes public with 5 million share... Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;9/30/96, Vol. 15 Issue 39, p12
Reports on the financial aspects of Cellnet Data Systems Incorporated. Cellnet offering five million shares of common stocks; Who the stocks are led by; Cellnet's plans of raising additional capital through two private placements; Cellnet in the process of building wireless network meter...
- CellNet obtains approvals for meters. // RCR;03/16/98, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p25
States that CellNet Data Systems Incorporated has obtained the Meter Data Management Agent (MDMA) and Meter Service Provider (MSP) approvals which are required to serve customers in the open electricity market in California. Information on the MDMA approval; What is permitted by MSP...
- California deregulation keeps CellNet busy. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb98, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p10
Details on services provided by CellNet Data Systems Inc. to several companies in preparation for the March 31, 1998 starting date of the deregulation of electric utilities in California. Contract with energy service provider New West Energy to provide data communications services to New West...
- Cellnet Installs Three Millionth Device into Wireless Network. // Networks Update;Dec99, p1
Reports on CellNet Data Systems Inc.'s installation of the three millionth device in its wireless networks in the United States in 1999. Firm's acceleration of its average installation rate; Information services provided over the CellNet networks; Total utility meters under long-term contracts...
- Treasury-backed convertibles are rising in appeal. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/11/98, Vol. 64 Issue 19, p11
No abstract available.