Online Sales Venues Quietly Proliferate
- Telstreet.com launches online wireless store. // RCR;01/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p23
Reports on Telstreet.com's launch of its wireless Internet retail site. Partnership with other companies familiar with the telecommunication and online industries; Position as a national dealer for AT&T Wireless Services Inc., Sprint PCS and Nextel Communications Inc.; Telstreet.com's...
- Telstreet.com opens wireless superstore. // Link-Up;Jan/Feb2000, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p17
Announces the opening of the online wireless products and services store of Telstreet.com on the Internet. Approach of Telstreet.com to the retailing of wireless products and services; Online retailers with whom Telstreet.com forged cooperative marketing relationships; Service of Telstreet.com...
- Telstreet.com to offer BellSouth wireless service. // RCR;03/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p53
Reports that BellSouth Cellular Corp. will offer wireless communication service through Telstreet.com Inc.'s wireless portal.
- Middleware Bridges Internet, Wireless. Pappo, Nicky // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p47
Focuses on wireless Internet middleware, an alternative to enabling web site applications to be read by wireless Internet devices. Challenges of delivering wireless Internet content; Problems posed by different devices, standards and programming interfaces; Tasks of middleware technology; More...
- Wireless: Industry of today and tomorrow. Stafford,, Daniel // Business America;Jun98, Vol. 119 Issue 6, p12
Rates Web sites focusing on wireless telecommunications. Topics discussed; Ratings.
- Digital voice networks push toward data. Bernier, Paula // Inter@ctive Week;3/10/97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p16
Reports on plans of allowing customers to access the Internet and transfer data across wireless carriers' network. Plans of AirTouch Communications Inc.; Offer of circuit-switched and packet-based data services; Standards to support packet data.
- A Cultural Look At Location Technology. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;11/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p28
Discusses the cultural implications of the emergence of wireless location-based services. Pros and cons of the technology; Impact of the technology to communications products; Details of a study on the technology.
- Website preview. // Wireless Design & Development;May2000, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p26
Features Web sites devoted to the wireless communication industry. GIL Technologies; Avente Electronics Marketing Web site; Stellex Electronics Inc.; TelCom Semiconductor Inc.; RF Micro Devices Inc.; Z-Communications Inc.
- Site Of The Week. // Wireless Week;9/24/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 39, p22
Provides information on the Web site 3G, which deals with third-generation technology and networks. Features of the site; Usefulness of the site; Arrangement of its elements.