- Lightbridge to activate PocketNet. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p36
States that AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated's Pocket Net service will receive activation services from Lightbridge Incorporated. What this solution will allow.
- AT&T on the roam. // Telephony;04/21/97, Vol. 232 Issue 16, p102
Reports on AT&T Wireless Services Inc.'s Tri-State At Your Home Rate plan for digital personal communication service customers in Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Ohio.
- AT&T receives the dual-band phones required for PCS launch. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // RCR;05/19/97, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p20
Reports that American Telephone and Telegraph (AT&T) Wireless Services Incorporated has received the dual-band handsets necessary to bring its vision of a Digital PCS (personal communication service) nationwide network a reality. How the dual-band headsets will be used; When Ericsson...
- AT&T promotes text messaging. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p31
Reports that AT&T Wireless Services Inc. will offer free and unlimited two-way text messaging services through February 28, 2001.
- Sema will provide platform to AT&T. // RCR;10/28/96, Vol. 15 Issue 43, p45
Comments on the plans of the personal communications company, Sema Group Telecoms to provide an enhanced messaging services platform for AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated. Delivery of over-the-air activation module.
- AT&T Digital PCS system is launched in Cleveland. // RCR;11/24/97, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p32
Details the launching of personal communications services network by AT and T Wireless Service Inc. in Ohio's Cleveland-Akron-Canton market. How the network uses Time Division Multiple Access technology; Plans of the company for its Ohio network.
- Lightbridge provides solutions to Unitel, AT&T Wireless. // RCR;02/23/98, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p67
States that Unitel and American Telegraph and Telegraph (AT&T) Wireless will receive Lightbridge Incorporated's Telesto solution. What the solution will be used for; Advantages of the solution to AT&T; Comments from Rietta Stoneman, information technology director for AT&T Wireless Services...
- Tritel to launch as AT&T affiliate. // RCR;01/18/99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p14
Reports on Tritel Inc.'s announcement that it will launch a 1900 megahertz personal communications services wireless network as an affiliate of AT&T Wireless Services Inc.
- Cellular service costs could be on the way down. // Las Vegas Business Press;06/17/96, Vol. 13 Issue 38, p21
Reports that cellular service costs could be dropping in the near future because of competition with new technology known as personal communications services (PCS). Cellular rights owned by AT&T Wireless Services in Las Vegas, Nevada.