I.T. Came From The Wireless 'Net
- Wireless I.T.'s Formula For Growth. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p1
Reports that the CTIA Wireless I.T. & Internet 2001 convention has decided to figure a way to succeed and grow where other trade organizations and conventions have failed. Schedule and location of the event; Factor that led to the decision; Details of the strategy.
- UNCONVENTIONAL. // Global Telephony;May2001, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p14
Highlights conventions sponsored by the telecommunications industry in March 2001. Increased popularity of online pre-registration and sales of exhibition space at the CTIA Wireless 2001 show held in Las Vegas, Nevada; Number of attendees at the CeBIT trade show in Hannover, Germany.
- Wireless I.T. Realities. Smith, Brad; Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;10/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p1
Focuses on the 2000 Wireless I.T. show held in Santa Clara, California. Implication of the outcome of the show; Criticisms against the show; Speculation on the wireless plan of America Online Inc.
- CTIA: The Show Must Go On. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;9/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 38, p1
Reports on CTIA President and Chief Executive Officer Tom Wheeler's decision to go on with CTIA Wireless I.T. & Internet 2001 show in San Diego, California on September 11, 2001 despite the disaster caused by terrorist attacks in the United States. Reason for the decision; Attendance at the...
- THE UNFINISHED RADIO REVOLUTION: EIGHT PERSPECTIVES ON WIRELESS INTERFERENCE. DE VRIES, J. PIERRE; SIEH, KALEB A. // Journal on Telecommunications & High Technology Law;Spring2011, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p501
Information about several papers discussed at a conference held on November 12, 2010 organized by Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers and Information Technology and Innovation Foundation (ITIF) on how radio operating rights be enforced is presented. Topics include the state of play...
- For PCS '97, wisdom comes with age. Carter, Wayne // Telephony;08/18/97 Supplement PCS Edge, Vol. 233 Issue 7, p36
Focuses on the Personal Communications Showcase trade show for 1997 in Dallas, Texas from September 10-12, 1997. Projected attendance for the trade show; Estimated number of exhibits; Foreign delegates; Highlights of the trade show.
- On-line. // Wireless Review;02/01/98, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p8
Cites the increase in the number of companies that have reserved space for the Wireless '98 exhibition in Atlanta, Georgia on February 23-25, 1998.
- Wireless data tutorials cover the spectrum. // Business Communications Review;Sep93, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p88
Announces the Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall Exhibition and Conference in Washington, D.C., on December 6, 1993. Description of tutorials on wireless data technologies; Contact information.
- How much spectrum for wireless data? // Business Communications Review;Oct93, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p80
Reports on the Wireless Datacomm '93 Fall session held on December 6-8, 1993 in Washington, D.C. Speakers; Round-table discussion of progress and prospects in wireless data communications industry; Sessions on wireless technology, markets and applications; Exposition of wireless products and...