Old Foes Unite For Broadband
- Hunting for cash. Branson, Ken // Telephony;11/06/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 19, p26
Focuses on the efforts of Teligent Inc., a competitive local exchange carrier, to gain financing and investments in the United States. Proceeds of its stock offering; Information on prospective investors; Concerns with management stability.
- Teligent Lures Big-name Backer. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;11/15/99, Vol. 5 Issue 46, p30
Reports that Teligent Inc. has lured a backer for its project to expand its local broadband network and make inroads in overseas markets. Details of Teligent's deal with Microsoft Corp.; Target group of the project; Comments on Teligent's expenditures to build its network; Microsoft's deal with...
- Microsoft invests in Teligent. // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p3
Cites the capital raised by Teligent Inc. through an investor group led by Microsoft Corp. and private equity firm Hicks, Muse, Tate & Furst Inc.
- Teligent seeks nearby agency to build image. Lucas, Sloane; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Midwest Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 38 Issue 48, p7
Reports on Teligent's search for advertising agencies to handle its advertising account. Qualifying requirements for the ad account; Duties to be accomplished by the winning advertising agency.
- Teligent seeks nearby agency to build image. Lucas, Sloane; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Western Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 47 Issue 48, p7
States that Teligent, a wireless telecommunications company, is in search of an agency to handle its $5-10 million advertising account. Confirmation of search by whom; Location of interest to Teligent; Background information on Teligent.
- Teligents names 1998 markets. // RCR;02/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on Teligent company's plans to launch facilities-based over its digital wireless network for 1998 in Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, Washington,D.C., Houston, San Antonio and Austin, Texas and Orlando and Tampa, Florida. Comments from Alex J. Mandl, chairman and chief executive officer of...
- Teligent seeks nearby agency to build image. Lucas, Sloane; Comiteau, Jennifer // Adweek Southeast Edition;12/01/97, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p7
Focuses on the search of wireless telecommunications company Teligent, for an agency to handle its $5-10 million advertisement account. Confirmation of the search by vive president of corporate communications Robert Stewart; Number of agencies contacted in the search; Details on Teligent's...
- Teligent inks two interconnect deals. // RCR;09/22/97, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p13
Reports that Teligent company signed interconnection agreements with Pacific Bell in California and Bell Atlantic Corporation in the District of Columbia. Aims of the pact; Plans of the company to install digital microwave antennas on the roof of Bell central offices.
- Teligent files debt and stock offering. // RCR;10/13/97, Vol. 16 Issue 40, p30
Announces that Teligent Incorporated has filed registration statements with the Securities and Exchange Commission and Form S-1 for $400 million debt offering and a concurrent $125 million common stock offering. Circumstances surrounding the company's announcement.