Qualcomm Up, But Puzzling
- Not Again, Qualcomm! // Wireless Week;01/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Announces the rise in the price of stocks of Qualcomm on December 29, 1999. What contributed to the increase; Explanation for a high price target.
- Qualcomm Stock Rises as Expectations Met. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;4/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p9
Reports on the rise in the stocks of wireless communications technology company Qualcomm Inc. after the company said it met analyst expectations for the quarter ended March 31, 2002. Adjustment in the company's guidance; Percentage increase of the stocks; Net income.
- Qualcomm stock drops on warning of slower chip sales. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;01/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p18
Focuses on the decline in Qualcomm Inc.'s stock prices for the week of January 31, 2000 following an announcement of a decrease in wireless chip sales. Decrease as a result of an inventory balancing; Expectations of the stocks' impact on company revenues.
- Qualcomm Beats Street. // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p1
Focuses on the financial results posted by Qualcomm in the first quarter of 2001. Revenue of the company; Company's prediction on its second quarter earnings in 2001; Stock price of the company.
- Sawtek stock impacted by Qualcomm technology news. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p24
Reports on the decline in the stock price of Sawtek Inc. in December 2000 after Qualcomm Inc. announced it had designed a technology that would eliminate the need for one of Sawtek's main products.
- Qualcomm stock responds to analysts' estimates. Meyer, Dan // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p8
Reports on the resurgence of Qualcomm Inc.'s stock on June 16, 2000 after shedding almost two percent the previous two days when analysts cut earnings estimates for the company.
- Qualcomm Set To Increase Dividend, Will Split Its Stock. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;7/19/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 29, p8
Reports on the increase in the quarterly dividend of Qualcomm Inc. in San Diego, California. Plan of a two-for-one stock split of the wireless telecom technology firm; Price of the corporate stocks; Trading activity in the stock market.
- Qualcomm stock stumbles amid mobile-phone earnings concerns. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;09/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p4
Focuses on the decline of the share price of Qualcomm Inc. Intense pricing competition in the Code Division Multiple Access handset market; Concerns over margins in the mobile-phone business; Possible pacts with other phone vendors to sell lower-tier handsets.
- Qualcomm's New IPR Fight. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p8
Reports that AT&T Wireless Services and several vendors for wireless network services claimed that they are not buying the products of Qualcomm. Status of the claims of Qualcomm on intellectual property rights; Reason for the price increase of the stocks of Qualcomm.