- Passenger straw poll results. Sperandeo, Andy; Kelly, Jim // Model Railroader;Apr2000, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p46
Provides the tabulated results of passenger train car straw poll conducted by `Model Railroader' magazine in 2000. Estimated number of respondents that favored both heavyweight and lightweight car types.
- Rolling Lift Bridge is new from Custom Model Railroads in HO. // Model Railroad News;Mar2014, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p60
The article presents information on a single- and double-track rolling lift build kits from Custom Model Railroads.
- The Athabasca System. Barry, Clayton // Model Railroader;Oct98, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p70
Details the scale modeling techniques used in building the Athabasca System, a bridge line between the Canadian National and the Canadian Pacific. Information on the book `How to Operate Your Model Railroad,' by Bruce Chubb; Details on the sectional concept; Building special effects. INSETS:...
- New N scale SD60 available with built-in DCC decoder. Wilson, Jeff; McGuirk, Marty // Model Railroader;Jan99, Vol. 66 Issue 1, p20
Evaluates the N scale EMD SD60 train model from the Atlas Model Railroad Co. Description of the train; Features; Background information on the train..
- ACF 89 foot Flat Car is a new model coming from Atlas to N scale. // Model Railroad News;Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p32
The article evaluates the ACF 89 foot flat car model from Atlas Model Railroad Co. Inc.
- New paint schemes for Industrial Rail's Single Door Boxcar. // Model Railroad News;Oct2012, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p37
The article reports on the plan of Atlas Model Railroad Co. Inc. to launch six new paint schemes for single-door boxcar models.
- New HO GP38 comes with dual-mode DCC decoder. Wilson, Jeff; Hediger, Jim // Model Railroader;Jan2001, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p16
Evaluates the locomotive model HO EMD GP38 road switcher from Atlas Model Railroad Co. Inc.
- Multiple-scale details and accessories. // Model Railroader;Nov2008, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p12
The article evaluates the HO and N scale details and accessories for model 1997 Ford F-150 pickup trucks in railroad maintenance-of-way schemes from Atlas Model Railroad Co.
- Trackside Photos. // Model Railroader;Nov2008, Vol. 75 Issue 11, p100
The article presents several railroad model photographs including Cliff Coutinho's HO scale Old Colony and South Shore RR in the issue of "Great Model Railroads 2009", Perry Squier's HO scale Pittsburgh, Shawmut and Northern RR and Lance Mindheim's N scale Monon layout.
- Regional gardening reports. // Garden Railways;Dec2013, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p26
The article provides an answer to the question of how to handle bridge abutments in an interesting way.