McGraw-Hill Ed., Houghton Mifflin Riverdeep Group Add Executives
- Companies Modify Executive Line-ups in Advanceof Peak Selling Season. // Electronic Education Report;4/20/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p6
The article announces several career developments including Frank Ginac as executive vice-president of products and services of CompassLearning Inc., David Zaslav as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Discovery Communications Inc. and Dan Caton as president of McGraw-Hill Learning Group.
- Van Stolk steps aside at Jones. // Beverage Industry;Jan2008, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p16
The article announces that Peter van Stolk has given up his chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) positions at Seattle, Washington D.C.-based Jones Soda Co. Accordingly, board members Scott Bedbury and Steve Jones have taken the positions respectively while the company is still searching...
- Peterson is Restonic president. // Furniture/Today;12/19/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p30
The article reports that Carlene Evenson Peterson has been promoted to president of Restonic Corp. in the U.S. Peterson became the first woman to head a Top 12 bedding producer. She was named senior vice president and interim managing director after the departure of CEO Kevin Toman. Her...
- Senior Management Shuffle at San Diego Private Bank. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;3/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p3
The article announces career development of executives at San Diego Private Bank including Robert Armstrong who resigned as chief executive officer (CEO) and Selwyn Isakow who was appointed CEO and president.
- CV PEOPLE. // Public Record (0744205X);10/26/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p17
The article announces the appointment of two executives including Scott L. White as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Palm Springs Desert Resort Communities Convention and Visitors Authority (CVA) and Jennifer Di Francesco as spa director for Agua Serena Spa at Hyatt Grand Champions...
- DMA Welcomes Greco as New President CEO. // Response;Sep2004, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p13
Reports on the appointment of John A. Greco Jr. as president and CEO of the Direct Marketing Association on August 16, 2004 in the U.S. Career background and history in marketing; Statement of Greco in his appointment; Job responsibilities of Greco.
- TELECOM CAREER. // Telecom Asia;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p34
The article announces career developments of several executives in the telecommunication industry including the appointment of Esko Aho as new head of corporate relations at Nokia Corp., the selection of Michel Combes as chief executive for Vodafone AG Europe division, and the appointment of Ben...
- BenjamÃn Nieves believes security is a matter of action, not reaction. // Caribbean Business;11/8/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 44, special section pS20
The article focuses on the achievement of BenjamÃn Nieves, chief executive officer (CEO) and president of ISP Inc. in Puerto Rico. Nieves is the only Certified in Homeland Security Level Five (CHS-V) practitioner and one of the 14 Certified Protection Professionals (CPPs) across the country....
- Freeborn Leveraged Her Marketing Bona Fides. Di Giovanni, Myriam // Credit Union Times;9/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 36, p27
The article discusses the working strategies of Teresa Freeborn, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of El Segundo, California-based Xceed Financial Credit Union. It says that according to her, the ability to communicate effectively is a powerful tool for her career success in the Credit...