Scholastic Q3 Revenue Up, So Is Outlook for Future of Fair Business
- Scholastic Education Q2 Revenue Falls 2.1% in Soft Market. // Educational Marketer;1/8/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p3
The article presents the forecast of the financial revenue of New York-based educational publishing company Scholastic Inc. for the second quarter of 2007. It has been anticipated that the company's income will decline by 2.1% to $97.2 million in the second quarter of fiscal 2007. On the other...
- Scholastic Looks for Growth From Stimulus. // Electronic Education Report;7/27/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p1
The article focuses on the business performance of New York-based company Scholastic Inc in fiscal 2009 which ended in March 31. It states that the company revenue reduced 14.3% from 2008, however, it is expecting for improvement in educational publishing in fiscal 2010 due to the impact of the...
- Scholastic Generates Modest Gains in Ed Publishing in First Half of FY 2008. // Educational Marketer;1/7/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p3
The article reports on the modest increase in the revenue of the educational publishing segment of New York-based publishing company Scholastic Inc. for 2008. It notes that the division which focuses on intervention materials centered on the reorganization of its sales force and educational...
- Scholastic First-Quarter Revenue Down. // Electronic Education Report;10/6/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p1
The article offers information on the revenue of Scholastic Inc. in the first quarter of fiscal 2009. It states that the company's revenue in the first quarter, which ended August 31, 2008, has declined compared to the revenue in the same period of 2007. Scholastic president Richard Robinson...
- Scholastic Education Fiscal 2006 Revenue Increases 3%; Profits Decline 11%. // Educational Marketer;8/7/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 22, p1
The article reports that the New York division of Scholastic Education has posted a three percent gain in revenue but saw profits fall 11 percent in fiscal 2006. Revenue growth was driven principally by strong sales in technology: specifically the company's reading intervention product for...
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;06/12/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 17, p8
Presents updates on educational publishing in the United States as of June 12, 2000, including the services agreement between Scholastic Inc. and Yahoo! Inc.
- Scholastic Q1 Revenues Up 98%; Educational Unit Sales Rise 65%. // Educational Marketer;10/09/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 29, p6
Reports on Scholastic Inc., the publisher of the `Harry Potter' book series.
- Scholastic Reorganizes Educational Publishing Efforts, Names Head. // Educational Marketer;11/13/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p4
Deals with the reorganization of educational publishing company Scholastic Inc.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;1/12/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the financial performance of two U.S. educational publishers. New York-based Scholastic Inc.; Tinley Park, Illinois-based Goodheart-Willcox Publishers.