Former WRC Media CEO Fined $60,000 in Financial Reporting Suit
- Council and operator fined following death. // Commercial Motor;3/11/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5372, p23
The article presents a traffic court case in which the Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council in England, was fined 75,000 pound after council employee, Gordon Duffield, was killed by a truck.
- Appellant faces costs over error on status of rearing game birds. // Planning (14672073);8/27/2010, Issue 1883, p15
The article discusses a court case wherein an inspector has determined that an appellant should pay the council of Warwickshire for the late withdrawal of planning application.
- NEW YORK PAYS FOR POLLUTING. // Fly Fisherman;Jul2003, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p28
Reports that New York City was fined in a civil suit February 6, 2003 for polluting Esopus Creek in violation of the federal Clean Water Act.
- Council fined Â£10,500 for endangering life. // Commercial Motor;4/22/2010, Vol. 212 Issue 5378, p23
The article reports on the 10,500 British pound fine imposed on the Leeds City Council after the Leeds Magistrates Court ruled that a high-voltage shock endangered the life of a truck driver and exploded the tyres of his tipper truck.
- Poached Ohio Buck Costs Man Big Bucks. // Whitetail Journal;Oct2010, p18
The article discusses the court case, Ohio Division of Wildlife v. Clay, wherein Judge Roy E. Gabbert Jr. ordered the respondent to pay almost 1,500 dollars in fines and 23,572 dollars in restitution after he pled guilty to four wildlife violations including hunting without permission and...
- If you lose an employment lawsuit, how much will you pay? // HR Specialist;Jan2013, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p8
The article discusses penalties if an employer loses an employment lawsuit.
- You Sue a Studio, They Make You Pay. Gardner, Eriq // Hollywood Reporter;2/9/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 5, p14
The article offers information regarding a case where scriptwriter Warner Bros has to pay 900,000 dollars to writer Sheri Gilbert after losing her Monster-in-Law case.
- Fined after death crash lies. // Commercial Motor;4/14/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5124, p19
Focuses on the fine imposed on haulier William Hegarty by the Ballymena Crown Court in Antrim, Northern Ireland. Charges against Hegarty; Impact of the claims on Hegarty.
- Street Talk. // Philadelphia Gay News;6/20/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p11
The article presents answers to a question about the imposition of fines and criminal penalties for individuals involved in student bullying.