Communicating in a Global Environment
- Assessing the Value of Communication. // Communication World;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p36
The article focuses on a special report from International Association Business Communicators (IABC) Research Foundation and Watson Wyatt Worldwide on assessing the value of communication. The IABC Research Foundation convened a panel of top communication executives to analyze the value...
- Human Resource Trends in China. // China Business Review;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p18
Surveys human resource trends in China in 2003, conducted by Watson Wyatt Worldwide.
- E-HR expands but staff fail to log on. Nelson, Paul // Personnel Today;3/5/2002, p1
Reports the expansion of the electronic-human resource system in Great Britain. Survey of Watson Wyatt; Increase of human resource costs by BP Amoco; Reluctance in using the technology.
- People power. Stevens-Huffman, Leslie // Smart Business Northern California;Aug2008, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p20
An interview with Rick Beal, managing consultant of Watson Wyatt Worldwide, is presented. When asked about how can chief executive officer (CEO) maximize human capital downturn, he refers to the alignment of human capital with areas that drive the business model and make sure that a CEO is...
- INCENTIVE PAY FUELS HR SALARIES. Dooney, John; Esen, Evren // HR Magazine;Nov2007, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p34
The article reports on the results of a survey of human resource (HR) compensation conducted by the global consulting firm Watson Wyatt in collaboration with the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). According to the survey, incentive compensation beyond base pay is growing more...
- Research backs up HR's impact on value. Kiger, Patrick J. // Workforce Management;6/26/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p40
The article provides information on several studies on the importance of using human resources strategy to generate wealth for shareholders. Since 1999, Watson Wyatt's Human Capital Index project has collected data on human resources activities at nearly 150 large North American companies, and...
- Educating investors on how HR creates wealth. Kiger, Patrick J. // Workforce Management;6/26/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 12, p44
The article discusses the need for companies to educate investors about how human resources strategy can help pump up their portfolios. According to David Creelman, CEO of Creelman Research, it is crucial to show how human resources is in sync with the overall corporate strategy. Previous Watson...
- Watson Wyatt Research Report -- HR Outsourcing: Finding the Optimal Mix -- 2005 HR Technology Trends Survey. // Human Resources Magazine;Aug2005, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p5
Presents the key findings of a 2005 report by Watson Wyatt Research on human resource (HR) outsourcing. Satisfaction of most companies with their sourcing approaches; Characteristics of the most efficient HR organizations; Growth of employee access to the Web.
- Watson-Wyatt Study Balances Effective Human Capital Management to Business Growth. Martínez, Marialba // Caribbean Business;2/9/2006, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p18
The article discusses the results of Watson Wyatt and Co.'s 2005 Human Capital Index Report. The survey aims to determine how local and multinational corporations in Puerto Rico can create shareholder value with average human capital practices. Regional manager for Watson Wyatt Peter Mills...