Xerox Fires Employees for Internet Misuse
- Media Metrix will track ad-serving Web networks. Snyder, Beth // Advertising Age;6/29/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 26, p40
Reports that Media Metrix will include ad-serving networks in its mix of tracking reports. How the company will sell Ad Sales Network Reports to advertisers; Statistics on Internet advertising.
- Non, Nein, No. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p7
Reveals that European advertisers are pulling back their online advertisements according to a 2001 Jupiter Media Metrix study. Number of European advertisers who participated in the study; Percentage of respondents who do not plan to spend any on online advertisements; Percentage of respondents...
- Women bigger online surfers. // Home Textiles Today;08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p17
Reports on the results of a study conducted by Media Metrix Inc. and Jupiter Communications Co., which found out that women outnumber men as users on the Internet during the first quarter of 2000. Comparison of online growth between male and female users during the given time period; Efforts of...
- Jupiter sees Net market expansion. // B to B;10/23/2000, Vol. 85 Issue 17, p22
Reports on Jupiter Media Metrix's prediction that Internet markets will grow from about 1,200 to more than 5,000 by 2003.
- House Ads Add Up. // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/26/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p51
Reports the growth in the number of advertisers on the Internet in the United States as of January 2000, based on a survey conducted by AdRelevance, a division of Media Metrix and provider of Internet advertising measurement technology.
- Wireless Internet Channel. // IT Professional;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p59
Features the Internet.com web site provided by Jupiter Media Matrix Inc. Key features; Number of Web sites available; Services offered.
- Gen Y Pops and Shops Online. // Brandweek;10/11/99, Vol. 40 Issue 38, p46
Unveils the Media Metrix statistics comparing teenage usage of the Internet, electronic commerce and music site between October 1998 and August 1999.
- Web ratings companies' union may end online traffic gridlock. Mand, Adrienne // Adweek Western Edition;10/19/98, Vol. 48 Issue 42, p50
Reports on the response of interactive advertisers to the merger of Media Metrix and RelevantKnowledge, developers of Web response measurement tools. Potential applications of Web rating tools; Potential of tracking Web and America Online usage in real-time and collecting offline usage data;...
- FEAR MAY BOOST ONLINE BUSINESS. Bruno, Mark // U.S. Banker;Dec2001, Vol. 111 Issue 12, p16
Forecasts on the impact of online shopping to traditional retailers as St. Nick. Efforts of Jupiter Media Metrix on the forecasting; Implication of the terrorists attack to the economy; Proposal to offer electronic service.