- Workforce online.com. // Workforce;Dec98, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p11
Presents information on `Workforce' Online, a hand-on resource of human resource (HR) forums, interactive tests and other HR issues.
- Life sciences bar grows. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/9/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p13A
The article reports on the opening of the new office of health care and life sciences law firm Epstein Becker & Green PC in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Making the List. Lachnit, Carroll // Workforce (10928332);Jan2002, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p12
Introduces a series of articles on trends in human resource from 1922 through 2002 in the United States, published in the January 2002 issue of 'Workforce' periodical.
- HR cyberspace. Frost, Mike // HR Magazine;Mar97, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p32
Presents different Web sites concerning human resources. List of Web sites for tracking legal trends; Web site about comprehensive guide to effective interviewing; Web site of the Internal Revenue Service; Web site of The Employment Statistics Home Page. INSET: A site for sore ears?..
- Harness the power of HRMS. Greengard, Samuel // Workforce;Jun97, Vol. 76 Issue 6, p29
Discusses information on human resources management system (HRMS). Factors for the success of the systems; Statement of Kevin Pereau, consultant for Cambridge Technology Partners of San Ramon, California on the cost of HRMS package; Other issues regarding HRMS. INSETS: Is centralized computing...
- Computer is resource for human resources help. Molinari, Deanne // Grand Rapids Business Journal;05/26/98, Vol. 16 Issue 21, pB-4
Highlights the availability of an Web-based resource for the human resources (HR) divisions of small- to medium-sized companies. Site's provision of hiring plans, performance reviews and employee discipline evaluation; HR consultant Jo Valenti and Imagination Factory's Ted Bailey as creators of...
- Human resources. // Online;May/Jun97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p14
Presents information on various Web sites pertaining to human resources. Web site launched by Internet Business Network; Issues covered on a Web site by Cornell University's School of Industrial Labor Relations and `Human Resource Executive' magazine; Information on a job search and recruiting...
- Largest Healthcare Law Firms. // Modern Healthcare;2/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p31
Presents a list of the largest healthcare law firms in the U.S. as of February 2004. Epstein Becker & Green; Foley & Lardner; McDermott, Will & Emery.
- Insights on EEO and labor matters given by ex-federal attorney now serving banks. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr81, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p16
Presents an interview with Ronald Green, owner of the law firm of Epstein Becker Borsody & Green on labor matters in New York City. Representation of Green in the federal government in labor relations and civil rights cases; Speculations on the administration of Ronald Reagan on aspects of...