- MANUFACTURER NEWS. // Restaurant Hospitality;May2010, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p74
The article offers news briefs related to food industry. Chuck Mastruserio was hired by Brookwood Farms BBQ as its regional manager for the Midwestern region. King & Prince Seafood Corp. will be working with Marriner Marketing Communications Inc. to improve support towards the foodservice...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p65
This section offers news briefs on the U.S. food service industry in 2009. Bob King was appointed chief executive officer (CEO) of Eco-Products. A partnership was formed by Horizon Software International with the Army & Air Force Exchange Service to offer the MealPayPlus program internationally....
- Major evolutionary events by year. // National Provisioner;Aug2007 Supplement2, Vol. 221, p31
No abstract available.
- Tyson Foods' acquisition portfolio - 1963-2003. // National Provisioner;Aug2007 Supplement2, Vol. 221, p56
No abstract available.
- Survival of the fittest is the message at ASHFSA conference. Lipowski, Melissa // Food Management;Sep98, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p26
Reports on the 1998 annual American Society of Healthcare Foodservice Administrators (ASHFSA) conference in Orlando, Florida. Remarks from Glenn Davenport, president and chief executive officer of Morrison Healthcare, Inc.; Suggestions for operating better, faster and cheaper foodservice...
- Tyson Names 2001 Winners. // Frozen Food Age;Jul2002, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the frozen food companies that won awards from Tyson Foods. Details of the awards; List of the recipients.
- TYSON TENDERLOINS, TENDERS, AND STRIPS. // Restaurant Business;2/1/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p50
This article presents information on tenderloins, tenders and strips, from Tyson Foods Inc.
- Tyson Foods expands international interests. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/25/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 26, p154
Reports on poultry producer Tyson Foods Inc.'s expansion of international interests. Pursuance of interests in Mexico, Panama and China.
- TYSON FULLY COOKED ST. LOUIS-STYLE RIBS. // Restaurant Business;6/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p54
Food products company,Tyson has introduced fully-cooked 'St. Louis Style Ribs.' They are slow-cooked for a tender texture and a subtle, smoked flavor that blends well with a variety of sauces. Tyson Ribs can go from frozen in minutes.