- Program pushes eating 'colors'. // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p18
Four Florida school districts with 12 schools unveiled the 'Eat Your Colors Every Day' healthy eating program during the recent National Five a Day Week. The program is a national nutrition education initiative to encourage people to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables. A recent report noted...
- All dressed up. COOK, JERRI // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;May/Jun2010, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p83
The article presents several dressing recipes including Basic Asian Dressing, Basic Yogurt Dressing for Fruit Salad, and Basic Ranch Dressing.
- Wake up your salads with...spicy greens. Cebenko, Jill Jesiolowsk // Organic Gardening (08973792);Nov96, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p34
Focuses on spicy vegetables for salads. Includes mustard red giant; Mizuna; Mustard spinach; Mibuna.
- MATTHEW'S A gourmet CRICKETER. Northwood, Barbara // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);2/14/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p61
Presents several recipes, including the Avocado and Mango Salad.
- culture club. Farrell-Kingsley, Kathy // Vegetarian Times;Mar2005, Issue 329, p37
Presents several salad recipes, including Waldorf Salad.
- tropical fruit salad with yoghurt & mint sugar. Oliver, Jamie // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/29/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 5, p52
A recipe for tropical fruit salad with yoghurt and mint sugar is presented.
- Muscle Chow. Avedon, Gregg; Murphy, Myatt // Men's Health;Oct2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p147
Presents a recipe for post-workout fruit salad.
- BUILD A BETTER SALAD. Duncan, Nicole // Natural Solutions;Apr2009, Issue 116, p75
The article presents various kinds of salad to boost brain health and to beat cancer in the U.S. According to Beth Reardon, at Duke Integrative Medicine, immune-boosting salad, which is made of shiitake or maitake mushrooms and other ingredients can enhance the immune system by stimulating the...
- Salad days of summer. Nash, Jonell // Essence (Essence);Aug94, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p81
Features salad cookery. Preparation tips; Ingredients; Recipes. INSETS: Dress for less.;Lush leaves..