Doing His Homework
- Dig In! Hughes, Meredith Sayles; Hughes, Tom // Buried Treasure;1998, p42
The article presents a recipe of sweet potatoes.
- MAGGIE'S light LUNCHES. Beer, Maggie // Australian Women's Weekly;Jan2016, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p158
Several recipes are presented, including Corn, Bacon and Kale Mini Muffins, and Kale, Sweet Potato and Fetta Frittata.
- A Moveable Feast. Antonelli Bacon, Lisa; Pilkington, Taylor // Virginia Living;Oct2014, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p62
Several recipes including Roasted Corn on the Cob, Sweet Potato Hummus, and Deviled Eggs are presented.
- COOKBOOK. Fredericks, Devon S. // House Beautiful;Nov2006, Vol. 148 Issue 11, p86
The article presents recipes from the book "Heirloom Baking With the Brass Sisters," by Marilynn Brass and Sheila Brass, including Lannie's Lord Have Mercy Sweet Potato Pie and Holiday Apple Custard Pie.
- The chowder TRAIL. Kooker, Naomi // Yankee;Mar/Apr2015, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p48
Several recipes including Corn and Sweet Potato Chowder, Chatham Pier Fish Market Classic New England Clam Chowder and Seafood Chowder With Lobster are presented.
- Grill-Crazy Dads. Perillo, Jennifer // Working Mother;Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p103
Several recipes including Roasted Corn with Chipotle Butter, Grilled Snapper Tacos, and Grilled Sweet Potatoes are presented.
- FIVE-STAR FRITTATAS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/14/2008, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p57
The article presents several recipes for frittatas including Pea, Corn & Mint Frittata, Sausage & Caramelised Onion Frittata and Roasted Sweet Potato & Chorizo Frittata.
- THE LITTLE APPLIANCE THAT COULD. Rosenstrach, Jenny; Merker, Kate // Real Simple;Apr2010, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p253
The article presents several recipes including Sweet Pea and Ricotta Crostini, Scalloped Sweet Potatoes with Thyme, and Carrot and Apple Slaw with Raisins.
- The Traditional New Year. // Ebony;Jan1983, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p88
Several New Year's recipes from the U.S. are presented including Festive Baked Ham, Southern Style Cornbread, and Baked Sweet Potatoes.