- Sausage meat escalopes. Darracott, Chef Mike // Good News;Sep2015, Issue 173, p7
A recipe for sausage meat escalopes is presented.
- The recipes: Soy-honey glazed sausages. Sherwood, Alice // Allergy-Free Cookbook;2007, p80
A recipe for dairy, egg and nut-free, and gluten-free versions of Soy-Honey Glazed Sausages is presented.
- The Best of Times and the WURST. AALGAARD, MARY // Lake Country Journal;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p16
A recipe for Fresh Polish Venison Sausage is presented.
- all about citrus. // Australian Table;Jun2007, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p60
The article presents tips on including several kinds of citrus fruits in dishes. Navel, valencia and blood oranges are the most common sweet oranges available in Australia. Lemons add a tang to sauces, balance sweetness in cakes, prevent fruit and vegetables from discoloring and tenderize meat,...
- WAKE UP TO THE SIZZLE. Swearinger, Richard // Better Homes & Gardens;May2006, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p216
The article provides instructions on making sausage patties for breakfast. It suggests serving the patties on a biscuit topped with Red-Eye Gravy made from pan drippings. The recipe for the homemade version of the sausage calls for blending the classic sausage seasoning of sage, thyme and garlic...
- Quick Collard Greens with Merguez Sausage and Couscous. Lomonaco, Michael // Bon Appetit;Feb2006, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p48
A recipe for quick collard greens with Merguez sausage and couscous is presented.
- Supermarket Shockers. Kreyche, Gerald F. // USA Today Magazine;May2005, Vol. 133 Issue 2720, p82
Presents an article on shopping at the supermarket. Method used in selecting what type of orange to buy; Factors considered in buying eggs; Problems encountered in selecting hot dogs and bacon.
- Frugal Franks Star in Dog & Coney Show. Stowell, Mary; Hullinger, Hazel // Home Cooking;Oct2007, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p50
The article presents several recipes for frankfurters including Hot Taco Dogs and Festive Franks.
- PLEASED TO MEAT. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Sep2004, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p20
Introduces the Wagyu beef sausage from Victoria-based Premium Quality Meat. Contact information.