- Rice of Barrow Industries Dies. // Home Textiles Today;10/16/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p21
The article presents an obituary for Michael C. Rice, executive vp of Barrow Industries.
- RICE BURNS UP RUNWAYS. G. H. // Australian Auto Action;6/19/2013, Issue 1546, p28
The article reports on the victory of automobile racing driver Michael Rice in the RAAF East Sale Sprint on June 2, 2013.
- Rice Says Pru Retains 'Core' Brokers. Retkwa, Rosalyn // On Wall Street;Jan2003, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p18
Reports that Prudential Financial Inc. is doing a better job of retaining core financial analysts, according to Michael Rice, executive vice president and executive director of the company's retail branch management group. Salary of those who left the firm; Prudential's attrition rate in 2003;...
- Singing from across the waters. Spillane, Gail // Eastern Door;4/8/2011, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p11
The article reports on the move of Al Harrington and Jesse Achneepineskum from Red Tail Spirit Singers and Michael Rice and Simon L'nu Cote of Lake of Two Mountains (LTM) High School to visit to the Ron Edwards Hall for the LTM Intercultural Week in Quebec on March 23, 2011.
- Arson in Kanesatake is nothing new. Rice, Michael Kanentase // Eastern Door;9/17/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p3
A letter is presented from former Kanesatake Canoe Club leader Michael Kanentase Rice to the journal's editor informing an incident about arson in Kanesatake.
- Michael rice stripped. Absher, Frank // St. Louis Journalism Review;Oct97, Vol. 28 Issue 200, p5
Presents information on the removal of Michael Rice's licenses due to a conviction, while highlighting his involvement in a business venture in the Midwest of Missouri. Reasons his license was removed; Actions of the administrative law judge; Background information on Rice.
- FCC judge moves to pull radio licenses. McConnell, Chris // Broadcasting & Cable;08/25/97, Vol. 127 Issue 35, p18
Reports on the decision of a US Federal Communications Commission judge to revoke the license of radio station owner, Michael Rice for sexually abusing five children. Investigation on qualification of companies owned by Rice.
- Online solutions driving efficiency for super members. Rice, Michael // Money Management;2/7/2013, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p6
The article discusses the insights of Michael Rice, chief executive officer (CEO) at Rice Warner, concerning the benefit of online solutions in the establishment of greater efficiency for the members of superannuation.
- Egypt's Legacy (Book). Glazov, G. // Journal for the Study of the Old Testament;Jun98 Book List, Issue 79, p172
Reviews the book 'Egypt's Legacy: The Archetypes of Western Civilization 3000-30 BC,' by Michael Rice.