Market Pure gives Metz culinary clarity
- Metz moves to "Market Pure" Approach. // Food Management;Oct2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p16
Discusses the business plans of Metz & Associates in Dallas, Pennsylvania. Emphasis on one based segments; Focus on market pure approach; Marketing strategy.
- WITH NEW MANUALS, RECIPES, ETC.: Metz sets culinary overhaul. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p34
Highlights the Quality Through Culinary Excellence Program of Metz & Associates Ltd. of Dallas, Pennsylvania. Aim of the procedure manuals, concept materials and other initiatives of the program; Team members of the program.
- WITH TRAINING, QUALITY FOCUS: Metz adds $4MM in Penn. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the completion of the renovation on the Gateway Center Complex, a food service facility owned by Metz & Associates, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Features of the facility; Factors that contributed to the success of Metz.
- Metz's preferred dining program. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p12
Reports about the Preferred Dining program for hospital rooms by Metz & Associates.
- Zero to $50 Million in Six Years. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p32
Features United States food service management company Metz & Associates Ltd. Company origin; Business strategies utilized; Factors attributing to its success.
- Promoting patient compliance can spell new business. Barlas, Steve // Drug Topics;6/21/2004, Vol. 148 Issue 12, p40
This article looks into the benefits provided by the Medicine-On-Time (MOT) system for pharmacists. The MOT system enables pharmacists to presort and package patients' multiple prescription drugs into a series of personalized dose cups labeled with the date and time the drugs are to be taken....
- METZ MEETS THEIR NEEDS: PENNSYLVANIA STUDENTS LEARN NUTRITION. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p8
Reports on how registered dietitians employed by Metz & Associates help school children in Pennsylvania districts learn about nutrition and form good eating habits at an early age. Remarks from Kathy Gonzalez, director of nutrition education services at Metz; Goal of 'The Forum for...
- 3 SITES BY YEAR'S END: Metz closes meal time gap. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p22
Reports on the Preferred Dining program created by Metz & Associates Ltd. designed to increase patient satisfaction. Information on the program works; Focus and goal of the program.
- Well-Seated Solutions. Reill, Howard // FoodService Director;10/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p64
The article reports that many noncommercial foodservice operators are turning to consultants and designers to make their dining rooms more inviting and relaxing because a happy customer is a repeat customer. According to Jim Dickson, vice president of higher education and corporate dining for...