Chartwells buying local in RI
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Present an update on issues and topics related to food service. Food service contract won by Aramark for the Olympic Village at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece; Selection of Chartwells by Marietta College, Ohio to handle its food services; Elimination and replacement of the meal...
- Compass' Chartwell's charts new course with web site. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 44, p18
Reports that Chartwells, the college dining division of Compass Group USA, has unveiled an interactive web site at Southwest Texas State University. Features of the monthly online magazine `Menutainment'; Topics of the articles featured in `Nurture Our World'; Information on `Focus on Food.'
- Towson spruces up Newell Den, opens to rave reviews, record sales. // Nation's Restaurant News;05/01/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 18, p22
Reports on Chartwells Educational Dining Services' reopening of Newell Den, a Towson University foodservice outlet in Towson, Maryland. Renovation cost; Features of the renovated foodservice outlet; Payment methods for students.
- Down with dud spuds! // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p12
Announces the debut of Chartwells Educational Dining Services' Spuds & Spice, a program offering a variety of spice blends and specialty dips for fries. Areas where the program will be available; Students' chance to build their own unique creations.
- class act. Rabat, Maria // Vegetarian Times;Aug2001, Issue 288, p13
Presents information on Terra Ve, a dining program developed by Chartwells Educational Dining Services which will be launched in several universities and colleges in the United States in August 2001. Description of the Terra Ve menus.
- Kiosks Boost Sates at High School. // Food Management;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p10
The article reports on the out-takes kiosk of Chartwells to serve students in East Grand Rapids (MI) High School in Michigan. It notes that the kiosks is designed to attract part of the lunch business in the open campus and to offer convenience to students in cafeteria lines. It points that the...
- AT CHARTWELL'S CAMPUS ACCOUNT: Clean plates earn sweet prize. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p36
Reports that Chartwells Educational Dining Services has devised a program on the eating habits of students at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Massachusetts. Benefits of the program to the students; How the program works.
- in brief. // Food Management;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p22
The article offers news briefs related to the food service industry in 2008 in the U.S. The Mississippi State University opened its renovated new student union. Chartwells Dining Services has secured a five-year foodservice contract with St. Johnï¿½s University to provide dining services to...
- Steve Sweeney. // Food Management;Apr2011, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p20
The article focuses on Steve Sweeney, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Chartwells and one of the recipients of the 2011 Silver Plate Award in the U.S. It states that his company established itself as a premier foodservice brand in the outsourced education market. It mentions that...