A HEALTHY TRIPLE PLAY
- Feeding the workforce. Andrews, Bryony // Vending International;Dec2015, p14
The article focuses on possibilities of hot food vending in Great Britain. Topics include change in cooking/eating habits in Great Britain, importance of a balanced diet for the working force, and funding, staffing and running a cafeteria. Advantages of hot food vending in a working environment...
- The Breakthrough In 'Food To Go' & 'Out Of Hours' Catering. // Vending International;Nov2011, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p12
The article evaluates the Hot Food Vending Service being offered by Bon Appetit.
- BON APPETIT PLAYING BALL. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p32
Reports the agreement of Bon Appetit to provide food service for several suites at Pac Bell Park in San Francisco, California. Details on the opening of a restaurant of Bon Appetit adjacent to the park; Estimated number of people it can serve.
- How to cook healthier meals. // Consumer Reports on Health;Jan2013, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p8
The article presents a discussion of several strategies, including avoiding overcooking vegetables, rinsing all canned vegetables and avoiding overcooking fresh garlic, which consumers can use to make healthier foods and avoid health problems linked to food. A discussion of research which has...
- CindySays…. // State Journal (WV);2/4/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p30
The article reports on the release of the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for American to promote health, reduce chronic disease risk, and prevent obesity.
- The 24/7 Hot Food Service For The Workplace. // Vending International;May2015, p20
The article discusses the proliferation of 24/7 hot food service for employees working day and night. It cites the problems associated with 24/7 work hours, which include the lack of a catering service that can provide food for the employees. It discusses the roles of companies such as Bon...
- CAMPUS DINING IS GREAT BOTH WAYSâ€¦ COMING IN AND GOING OUT. // BioCycle;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the move of food service companies Sodexho and Bon Appetite towards sustainable dining in Minnesota. Measures taken by the companies in educating diners about their food; Involvement of the companies in programs that compost food residuals; Remarks of Phillip Muessig of the Minnesota...
- The 24/7 Automated Hot Food Service That Is Changing The Face of Workplace Catering. // Vending International;Dec2012, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p14
The article reports that Bon Appetit's Hot Food Vending Service is decreasing the cost and is extending the reach of workplace catering. The rapid expansion of the Bon Appetit service has been achieved by working with facility management and contract catering companies, such as OCS, Sodexo Inc.,...
- Jockeying for Position. // Food Management;Nov2004, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p20
The article presents information on 20 campus dining programs in the U.S., as listed for "Best Campus Food" in the latest Princeton review survey of college students. The top five in the list includes Wheaton College, Bowdoin College, Colby College, Cornell Univ., St. Anselm College. These are...