Jeff Vickers becomes FSD of the Year
- LAURA RHYS WINS UK SOMMELIER OF THE YEAR AWARD 2009. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/8/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4576, p8
The article announces that Laura Rhys from Gerard Basset's Hotel TerraVina in Southampton, has been named as the Sommelier of the Year 2009 by the Academy of Food & Wine's in Great Britain.
- Perez named FSD of the Year. // FoodService Director;4/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p1
The article announces that Betty Perez, the director of nutrition services at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, was named "FoodService Director's" FSD of the Year for 2007.
- Competition opens for young chefs and waiters. Kuhn, Kerstin // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/29/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4579, p30
The article invites entries for the Young Chef Young Waiter awards competition, sponsored by luxury hotel group Von Essen Hotels.
- Silver Plate Awards 2011. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/7/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p6
The article announces that several food-service executives have received the Silver Plate Awards from the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association including Lora Gilbert of Orange County Public Schools, Buzz Beler of The Prime Rib, and Dee Hardy of the University of Richmond.
- Le Grand Chef. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Dec2008, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p64
The article focuses on Jonathan Gushue, executive chef of Langdon Hall Country House Hotel & Spa located in Cambridge, Ontario. It narrates his experiences of being a chef at different establishments and his achievements, including his award as a Grand Chef status. Information about his...
- FOR 1999: 6 operators win Silver Plates. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p2
Lists non-commercial operators who were selected as 1999 Silver Plate finalists for their accomplishments in management, marketing and employee development in the foodservice industry in the United States (US). Jerry Collins of the US Federal Bureau of Prisons; Frank X. Gladu of the Vanderbilt...
- Pabulum's pick of performers. // Caterer (2055-7817);07/11/2014, p15
The article looks at the top performing employees of food service company Pabulum who were recognized during its annual conference held in July 2014 in various categories including Robert Lipman, Sally Dorking, and Lucy O'Brien.
- Leah Schmidt wins top FAME honor. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/18/2015, p1
The article announces the recipients of the 2016 Foodservice Achievement Management Excellence Awards competition in the U.S. including the Golden School Foodservice Director of the Year Award to Leah Schmidt, the Silver Leadership Award to Ken Yant, and the Silver Rising Star Award to Tamara Earl.
- News : 2008 Culinary Fare winners. // Food Service;Oct2008, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p17
The article announces the 2008 Culinary Fare winners including the New Zealand Restaurant of the Year award to Vinnies Restaurant, New Zealand Chef of the Year award to Ken O'Connell and New Zealand Service Professional of the Year award to Roy Assadi.