- Under Armour Sets Sights on Eyewear Market. Griffin, Cara // SGB;Jul2006, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p12
This article reports on the new product line from Under Armour. The sportswear company announced that they will now be developing an eyewear line, after signing a six-year licensing deal with Eyeking LLC. The first product will be a sun visor that fits under football helmets. The new line has...
- Under Armour Launches Performance Eyewear. Carroll, Deirdre // Vision Monday;5/21/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p112
The article reports on the launch of Performance Eyewear sunwear collection by Under Armour, a sport performance apparel firm. The sunwear collection, which was created for sport enthusiasts, was released through Eyeking LLC in New York. Raphael Peck, vice president of product creation and...
- HALL OF FRAMES. GARCIA, VICTORIA // 20/20;Jan2016, Vol. 43 Issue 1, preceding p25
The article offers information on several sunglasses from eyewear manufacturers including Zone 2.0 sunglass from Under Armour Inc., Blackfin 730 Pearson round sunglasses from Villa Eyewear, and Snowdon TF237 sunwear from Marcolin USA Inc.
- Be Cool in the Shades. Regenold, Stephen // Scouting;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 98 Issue 1, p44
The article evaluates several sunglasses including Bivouak glasses from Julbo Inc., the Adrenaline series from Ryders Eyewear and Wazee shades from Native EyeWear Inc.
- SPORT sunglasses. Foley, Denise; Beers, Tanya // Prevention;Jul2005, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p166
Evaluates sport sunglasses that provide ultraviolet protection, including Julbo Addict sunglasses, BollÃ© Morph sunglasses, Zeal Optics Rush sunglasses, Smith Sequel Slider sunglasses, Native Eyewear Ripp RS sunglasses, Oakley Half Jacket sunglasses, Rudy Project Rydon SX sunglasses, and...
- Track Star. // Shape;Jul/Aug2013, p82
The article reviews Armour39 digital performance monitor by sports clothing and accessories company Under Armour.
- GenEYE: Got Game. Spina, James J. // 20/20;Jun2015, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p62
The article evaluates several sports eyewear including the Marbella sunglasses from Under Armour, the Tide from Wiley X Eyewear, and the Vaurnet VL1315 from Vuarnet.
- [small biz] COLORADO COOL STUFF. Peterson, Eric // ColoradoBiz;Sep2009, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p123
The article evaluates several commercial products including Crescendo Bath and Shower Gel from Belletare LLC, sunglasses from Native Eyewear Inc., and Swing Wizzard club from Wizzard Golf LLC.
- Perfect View. Griffin, Cara // SGB;May2006, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p25
The article looks at the trend in the U.S. sunglass market as of May 2006. The new crop of performance sunglasses geared towards athletes runs the gamut from traditional wraps to smaller-sized frames to another fast-growing style, which is rimless sunglasses. Rimless styles are lighter in...