SPORTS ONE SOURCE Market View 2007
- Baby Boomer housing trends. // Toledo Business Journal;Jun2009, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p24
The article reports on the result of the study "Housing for the 55+ Market: Trends and Insights in Boomers and Beyond." The study reveals that the homes offered to people aged 55 and above grew in size from 1,800 square feet to 2,300 square feet. It also shows that these people preferred an...
- Middle of the road. Gallanis, Peter J. // Discount Store News;10/25/99, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p42
Examines the preparation of Baby boomers for their saving and retirement years in the United States. Comments from Barbara Caplan, partner with Yankelovich Partners Inc.; Description of the family setup of the age group; Spending behavior of the age group.
- Fit for the Boomer Generation. Kimbrough, Tonia Cook // Wearables;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p33
The article shows the fashion trends for Baby Boomers, which focus on size variety counting big and tall sizes, details, and functionality.
- CONSUMER TRENDS IN THREE DIFFERENT "WORLDS". Hines, Andy // Futurist;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p18
The article discusses the major trends affecting consumers worldwide. The trends include the aging societies, migration, changing family structures, the growth of the middle class, and increasing time pressures among others. It analyzes how the trends vary in different parts of the world, such...
- Computer furniture buying trends. French, Dana // Furniture/Today;10/16/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, pC2
The article presents a survey report on the buying trends of computer furniture dominated mostly by the group of Generation Y, Baby Boomers and their children. The article reports that large number of buyers purchased computer furniture from the discount department stores and discounters have...
- FUTURE OF...BABY BOOMERS. Todd, Heather // Beverage World;8/15/2003 Supplement, Vol. 122 Issue 8, p14
Discusses the impact of baby boomer consumers on the economy and consumer trends in the U.S. beverage industry. Information on the purchasing pattern of consumers, according to age and sex; Factors that affect the beverage choices of the consumers; Details on the formulas in addressing the key...
- Wellness market offers healthy sales opportunites. Theodore, Sarah // Beverage Industry;Feb2006, Vol. 97 Issue 2, p32
Offers observations on the healthy beverages offered by companies in the U.S. Percentage of U.S. consumers who believe that it is important to take active steps to improve health, according to the 2005 "Evolution of Global Consumer Trends" report; Information on the personalized dieting being...
- New values and priorities will dawn with 2000. Griffin, Marie // Drug Store News;10/25/99, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p8
Outlines the trends on the values and priorities of the baby boomers in the year 2000. Benefits of the aging process of the baby boomers to the drugstore industry; Predictions on the attitudes of the baby boomers as consumers in the year 2010.
- Generation LX. Stroud, Dick // Marketing Week;5/24/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p40
The article reports that 55 year olds in Great Britain are the major spenders on luxury goods and services as revealed in a research conducted by 20plus30 Consulting and Royal Mail. They are the Charmed Generation with a net capital worth of Â£1 billion and who spent more compared with younger...