- Floating on air. // USA Today Magazine;May96, Vol. 124 Issue 2612, p80
Focuses on Reebok International Ltd.'s Aztrek and DynaMax athletic shoes. Description; Pricing.
- A retread for Reebok. Wilson, Eric // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/31/2000, Vol. 179 Issue 20, New York: The Collection p29
Features Reebok Corp.'s classic-style line of athletic shoes. Celebrities who helped promote the shoes; Improvements in shoe design; Annual sales; Advertising campaign for the lone.
- Have a heart, get free shoes. Morris, Lindsay // Shape;May2004, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p164
Reports that Reebok International Ltd. is giving away $1 million worth of its VersaSport DMX Max ultradurable walking shoe.
- Reebok: Padberg und Pop-up-Store. B. R. // Textilwirtschaft;12/2/2010, Issue 48, p38
The article reviews the pop-up or temporary store opened by the athletic shoe manufacturer Reebok with the athletic wear store SportScheck in Munich, Germany, under the name Reebok Reetone World.
- Reebok backs new shoe with anti-Nike stance. Jensen, Jeff // Advertising Age;5/25/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p4
Reports Reebok International's launch of its version of Apple Computer's `1984' commercial in May 1998. The creation of the commercial by Berlin, Cameron & Partners, New York; The date's reference to the introduction of Icon DMX 10, the latest in a line of running shoes featuring the DMX...
- LAUNCHES YOU'LL LOVE. // InStyle;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p74
The article introduces the Easy-Tone shoes from Reebok and designer Angel Sanchez's ready-to-wear line of separates and cocktail dresses.
- Reebok U-Form Shoes. // NSGA Retail Focus;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 63 Issue 6, p21
The article offers brief information on the U-Form shoes from Reebok International Ltd.
- Great new running gear. Teare, Tracy // Shape;Feb2003, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p77
Focuses on the Premier Series of shoes and apparel line offered by Reebok, for women. Features of different shoe types, designed for different purposes; Technical upgradations in the apparel line.
- Sporty Sides. // FN: Footwear News;9/21/2015, Vol. 71 Issue 33, p42
Several photographs are presented which feature sports footwear from brands including Mizuno, Saucony, and Reebok.