Heelys Growth Continues With Three New Appointments
- people. // Catalog Age;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p38
Presents updates on executive succession in the commercial catalog industry in the U.S. as of May 2004. Kevin Peters of Granger; Rick Lepley of Office Depot; Bud Albers of Drugstore.com.
- Wheels on Heels. // People;12/3/2001, Vol. 56 Issue 23, p116
Focuses on the development of Heelys, sneakers with a removable wheel which snaps into the heel, by Roger Adams.
- Heelys' new Nano footboard merges shoe and skateboard. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;9/13/2010, Vol. 22 Issue 27, p11
The article evaluates the sports equipment similar to skateboard called Nano Inline Footboard from Heelys Inc.
- WGAE ELECTS ALBERS. McNary, Dave // Daily Variety;9/19/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 54, p5
Reports on the election of Chris Albers as president of WGA East topping Richard Wesley. Factors influencing the appointment of Albers; Statement of Albers regarding his move to resolve the financial dispute of the company with WGA West; Nature and background of the problem between the sister...
- Heelys, BBC Ink Licensing Partnership. FLORES, GERALD // FN: Footwear News;12/24/2012, Vol. 68 Issue 45, p8
The article reports on the global licensing deal signed by BBC International LLC with Heelys Inc. adding a new footwear brand.
- Heelys to Bow Non-Wheeled Line at WSA. Duray, Dan // FN: Footwear News;7/30/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 30, p20
The article reports on the plan of Heelys to launch its first wheelless shoe line, the Garner, at the WSA show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Garner line will be widely released as part of Heely's spring 2008 lineup. The line will feature sizes ranging from children's through to men's 12 and women's...
- HEELYS. // FN: Footwear News;3/12/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 10, p34
The article reports on the financial performance of Heelys Inc. in 2006. Citing strong demand for its wheeled footwear in the U.S. and higher net sales growth in international markets such as Ireland and Great Britain, Heelys had fourth-quarter earnings that rose more than eightfold to $11.5...
- TAKING STOCK: The Bottom Line on the Shoe Biz. // FN: Footwear News;12/25/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 50, p18
The article presents financial updates on the U.S. footwear industry. After an initial spike to as high as $38.75 in intraday trading during Heelys Incorporated's stock market debut on Dec. 8, shares of the company have moved sideways. Wolverine World Wide Inc. outlined its long-term financial...
- Heelys CEO Plans Focus On Core. Derby, Meredith // FN: Footwear News;6/2/2008, Vol. 64 Issue 21, p10
The article offers updates on the business ventures in footwear market of Heelys Inc. It is stated that while Heelys is refocusing on its wheeled footwear offering after a tumultuous year involving a serious over-inventoried position, it is also venturing on the nonwheeled footwear category....