Etnies Rolls Out Tattooed Shoes With Rock Star
- HIT SINGLE. Russak, Brian // FN: Footwear News;3/5/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p4
This article reports that Etnies has partnered with Linkin Park lead singer Chester Bennington, who is also co-owner of Club Tattoo, to develop a pair of Club Tattoo shoes, the "Bernie" and the "Fakie," which hits stores beginning in June 2007. To celebrate their collaboration, Etnies and...
- THE TATTOO LIFE. Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;4/30/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 17, p42
The article presents an interview with Chester Bennington, lead singer of Linkin Park and co-founder of Club Tattoo, about partnering with Etnies to produce vulcanized styles of sneakers featuring artwork by Club Tattoo artists. He explains his reasons for partnering with Etnies. He comments on...
- THE ALBUM RECIPE. // Spin;Nov2009, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p30
The article discloses how Linkin Park lead vocalist Chester Bennington came up with the album "Out of Ashes," which is about going through a divorce, by his solo project Dead by Sunrise.
- Women of Chapman Bring in $188K at Holiday Lunch. Cruz, Sherri // Orange County Business Journal;1/14/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p11
The article offers information on several philantrophic events in California in January 2013 including the 26th Annual Christmas holiday luncheon of the Women of Chapman held at the Ritz Restaurant and Garden in Newport Beach, the first annual gala of the Pretend City Children's Museum in...
- ETNIES SHOES. // BMX Plus;Sep2003, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p128
Introduces the casual shoes of Etnies for cyclists in the U.S. Product price; Shoe features; Contact information.
- Sole Tech Pursues Science of Skateboarding. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;2/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the relocation of the biomechanics research and testing division of Sole Technology Inc. to Lake Forest, Illinois. Features of the testing facility; Research work on the medicine about sports injury; Selection of designer and developer on the site.
- ETNIES CHARLES SHOE. // Ride BMX;Aug2006, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p64
The article evaluates the Etnies Charles shoe from the shoe manufacturer Etnies and offers information on its features and cost.
- Executive Puts 'Sole' Back Into Older Etnies Brand. DIMARTINO, MEDIHA // Orange County Business Journal;2/9/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p4
The article discusses the efforts of apparel and footwear company Sole Technology's executive James Appleby in reclaiming the soul of etnies, one of five labels under Sole Technology, and presents information on Sole Technology, that owns athletic shoe brands eS and Emerica and two clothing lines.
- Rock Stars With A Hoops Star. Hay, Carla // Billboard;2/14/2004, Vol. 116 Issue 7, p49
Describes a photograph of Linkin Park vocalist Chester Bennington, guitarist Brad Delson and basketball player Marc Jackson before a Linkin Park concert in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on January 20, 2004.