Finish Line Taps Nordstrom Exec for Chief Merchant Role
- OTHER IN-HOUSE NEWS. // InsideCounsel;Oct2009, Vol. 20 Issue 214, p72
The article announces the promotion of Gary Cohen as chief administrative officer and secretary for The Finish Line Inc. in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Locally based retailers send CEOs packing. Olson, Scott // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/25/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 44, p21
The article reports on the dismissal of chief executive officers from three Indianapolis, Indiana-based retailers including Finish Line Inc., Lids Sports Group and HHGregg Inc.
- Fast and Furious. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;Jul2007, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p42
The article presents an interview with Sam Sato, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of The Finish Line Inc. Sato discusses leaving his former post at department store chain Nordstrom to join The Finish Line. He describes the culture of the company, merchandising changes...
- EXECUTIVE NEWS. // Retailing Today;4/9/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p14
The article announces that Samuel Sato has been appointed executive vice president and chief merchandise officer of The Finish Line.
- IPALCO buyer wins key lawsuit but isn't out of woods. Andrews, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/8/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p4A
Reports business developments in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dismissal of the final claims in a shareholder lawsuit stemming from AES Corp.'s purchase of IPALCO Enterprises Inc.; Details of the lawsuit filed by Finish Line Inc. against Foot Locker Inc.; Announcement of the second-quarter results of...
- Finish Line appoints Sato as president. Russell, Michelle // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);10/24/2014, p12
The article announces that Samuel Sato appointed as president at The Finish Line.
- PEOPLE NEWS. // DM News;8/23/2010, p29
The article announces several career changes which include the hiring of Lee Maicon as vice president for insights and planning of 360i LLC, the promotion of Tony Platt as chief executive officer for corporate relation management (CRM) at Meredith Integrated Marketing and the appointment of...
- Changing of the Guard at New Balance. Griffin, Cara // SGB;May2007, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p9
The article announces that Robert DeMartini has been appointed as the chief executive officer (CEO) of New Balance Athletic Shoe Incorporated, a footwear company based in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Epstein Returns to Fila USA. Ryan, Thomas J. // SGB;May2007, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p10
The article announces several appointments and promotions for Fila USA, Incorporated. Don Epstein has been appointed president, Yoon-Soo (Gene) Yoon has been appointed chairman, and Andrea Greco is chief operating officer (COO).