NEWS & ANALYSIS
- Wulff Steps In as Pony CEO. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;3/26/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p6
The article focuses on the plan of Kevin Wulff as the new chief executive officer (CEO) of Pony International. Wulff claims that he would build the brand's staff and redefine its brand image during his first 60 days as CEO. He adds that the company will also work on defining product assortment...
- In Brief. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/23/2007, Vol. 193 Issue 62, p2
The article announces that Herb Zarkin, acting president and chief executive officer (CEO) of BJ's Wholesale Club, has been permanently named to the position, and Kevin Wulff has been named CEO of Pony International LLC.
- ASG Taps Former Nike Exec. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;5/2/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 18, p2
Reports on the selection of Kevin Wulff as president and CEO of American Sporting Goods to help prepare for the sale of the company in 2005. Information on outgoing president Jerry Turner; Plans of Wulff for the company; Career of Wulff in Nike.
- Insiders Applaud Inside Pick at Nike. Niemi, Wayne; Zmuda, Natalie; Carofano, Jennifer // FN: Footwear News;1/30/2006, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p14
The article focuses on the opinion of several footwear industry executives on the appointment of Mark Parker as CEO at athletic firm Nike following the departure of William Perez. Bob Rief, CEO of Sanuk, said that Parker is a forward thinking man and has a real sense of the brand and strategy....
- Wulff Out as CEO at ASG. Niemi, Wayne // FN: Footwear News;3/5/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p2
This article announces that Kevin Wulff has stepped down as president and chief executive officer of American Sporting Goods.
- SLOW AND STEADY. Donahue, Steve; Murphy, Mark S. // Golf World;10/10/2003, Vol. 57 Issue 17, p1
Presents the long-term business strategy of golf footwear and glove manufacturer Etonic Worldwide LLC in establishing its line of products in the sports wear market by focusing on technical innovations. INSET: 60 SECONDS.
- RAISED BY WULFF? Martin, James // Tennis;Feb2002, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the appointment of Kevin Wulff as chief executive officer of the Women's Tennis Association in the United States.
- Former ASICS Boss Looks to Future With Nostalgia Brand. DIMARTINO, MEDIHA // Orange County Business Journal;7/25/2016, Vol. 39 Issue 30, p1
The article announces the appointment of Kevin Wulff as the chief executive officer of ASICS America Corp. is part of a group that recently purchased Mitchell & Ness Nostalgia Co. from adidas Group, as of July 2016.
- THE BAG ROOM. Johnson, E. Michael // Golf World;7/6/2007, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p14
The article presents news relating to golf equipment and female golfers. Cristie Kerr bought a Ping Craz-E putter and used it to win her first major title at the U.S. Women's Open tournament. Lorena Ochoa signed an equipment deal with Ping. Brittany Lincicome has agreed to help develop a new...