- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p143
The article presents news briefs on several truck and trailer parts manufacturers. The Alliance Parts web site was launched by Freightliner Customer Support Division. The web site Roadranger.com features enhanced sire search, online calculators for tire inflation and monitoring system and a...
- Fleets: Nominate Technician of the Year. // Bulk Transporter;Sep2006, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p37
The article reports on Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, Dayton Parts Inc, Haldex and SKF's "2006 Technician of the Year Award," program. The companies established the program to recognize the fleet technician who represents the best qualities of the profession. Nominations for the program...
- Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems Releases Bendix.com Folder. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p72
Focuses on the literature released by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems on its Web site.
- Technician of the Year Award program begins. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2005, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p15
Reports on the partnership of Bendix Commercial Vehicle System LLC, Dayton Parts LLC, Haldex and SKF to create the Technician of the Year Award program in the U.S. Recognition of a fleet's top technician who exemplifies the best qualities of the profession; Website for nominating a technician;...
- Applications accepted for tech of the year. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2006, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p14
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC, Dayton Parts Inc., Haldex Corp. and SKF AB are accepting applications for the Technician of the Year Award Program. The companies designed the program in 2005 to recognize the fleet's technician who exemplifies the best qualities of...
- A game plan for independents. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p66
The article relates how independent distributors in the trailer/truck parts industry in the U.S. can retain their market share in line with formidable competition posed by consolidation in the aftermarket parts industry. Joseph McAleese, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Bendix...
- Literature simplifies air dryer selection. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2007, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p46
The article reports on the release of Benix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's new air dryer application guideline, "Air Dryer Application Selection and Guideline." A first of a multi-part series of easy-to-follow tools, the guideline provides information on how to select appropriate air dryer...
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2010, Vol. 51 Issue 12, p68
The article reviews several web sites including those of Freightliner Custom Chassis Corporation at www.freightlinerchassis.com, ArvinMeritor Inc. at www.arvinmeritor.com, and Bendix Commericial Vehichle Systems LLC at www.Bendix.biz.
- Bendix.com Provides Users with Increased Functionality and Technical Information. // Fleet Equipment;May2000, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p20
Reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems has increased the functionality of its Web site, bendix.com. Reasons behind the move of Bendix according to Dave Miller, manager of e-commerce and project leader for the site; Features added to the site; Categories of the site.