People and Positions
- Sources for wheel seals. // Fleet Owner;Jun98, Vol. 93 Issue 6, p110
Presents information on wheel seals for heavy-duty vehicles in the trucking industry. Statistical information on the use of wheel seals in 1996 and 1997; In-depth look at wheel seals and distribution.
- Manufacturers approve PG coolants. // Overdrive;Sep93, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the growing approval of truck manufacturers on the use of propylene glycol. Caterpillar Inc. and Navistar International's endorsement; Alternative to ethylene glycol in engine cooling systems; Environmentally superior; Enhancement of engine performance and reduction of cavitation.
- Head start on the new millennium. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner;Aug99, Vol. 94 Issue 8, p23
Comments on the ability of the United States trucking industry to adapt to changes. Deregulation of the industry; Effect of emissions requirements to trucking equipment suppliers.
- Correction. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);8/14/2006, Vol. 7 Issue 33, p9
A correction to a report by the periodical "Journal of Commerce" regarding the implementation of the Automated Commercial Environment electronic truck manifest system in the United States is presented.
- Exxon SmartLube Program Helps Truck Fleets with Extended Service Intervals. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p64
Provides information on the Exxon Smartlube Program, a customized and scientific approach to determine the optimum oil drain intervals of trucking fleet with engine oil products of Exxon Lubricants. Phases of the program; Reason for designing the program.
- Business as Usual. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the changes in the trucking equipment industry in the U.S. Impact of business transition to the economy; Prevalence of firms in managing the fundamentals of the business; Details on the supply and demand of truck equipments in the region.
- National Truck Equipment Association Announces Keynote Speaker, Schedule for Work Truck ShowÂ® 2003. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p15
Announces the keynote speaker for the Work Truck Show 2003 and 39th Annual National Truck Equipment Association Convention in Atlanta, Georgia. Number of exhibitors for the show; Purpose of the event; Lists of attendees.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p91
Career developments involving truck trailer industry executives in the U.S. are discussed. Ron Schardt has retired as chairman of the board and CEO of Reinke Manufacturing Co. Inc. Joe Paulsen was promoted to vice-president of Crysteel brand sales, marketing and engineering at Truck Bodies &...
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR. Rawson, Tom // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p5
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "When No One is Looking...," in the March 2005 issue.