Laser-generated trailer solid model cuts test costs
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2004, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p104
Evaluates several designs of truck trailers as of March 2004. Liberty cargo van bodies from American Cargo LLC; Titan Thinwall design from Titan Trailers Inc.; Outfitter dog trailers and truck toppers from Avenger Corp.
- The Road Ahead. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2013, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p68
A calendar of events for the global truck equipment industry in April 2013-September 2014 is presented, which includes the 71st Annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association Convention, the National Trailer Dealers Association (NTDA) annual convention, and the Alternative Clean Transportation...
- PTH Inc. Announces Distribution of Trailer Checker 2000. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p58
Focuses on the Trailer Checker 2000, a device from PTH Inc. designed to check the light functions of trailers. Features; Benefit to operators.
- Latest Dana Spicer Trailer Brake System Sets New Industry Standard for Reduced Labor Costs and Less Downtime. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p59
Announces the release of a brake system from Spicer Trailer Products Division of Dana Corp. Features; Advantage of its design; Benefit of using the system.
- Semi-tandem Axle Release Assist Tool. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2000, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p63
Focuses on the tool manufactured by Sta-Rat Corp. for pulling off a tandem slide of a trailer. Benefit; Application; Features.
- MGS making waves with Maxey. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2015, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p22
The article looks at collaboration between MGS and Maxey Companies in production of trailers and truck equipment since the former bought the latter in October 2014. Topics discussed include Maxey was a subcontractor to MGS for manufacturing of cable trailers and gas pipe trailers for MGS utility...
- An 'A' for Alpha. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p42
The article highlights the Alpha line product innovation project of trailer manufacturer Wabash National in Lafayette, Indiana. The project is intended to boost the manufacturing capability of the plant in the production of van trailers. The technology is an application of automotive...
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p5
No abstract available.
- It happened this month. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2009, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p158
The article lists the milestones of the trailer and body builder industry in the last fifty years which includes the first issue of their journal in July, 1959, the open house of the $2 million Koenig Iron Works Inc. in Jouston, Texas in July, 1969 and the development of the new steel- IN-787 in...