Shift for distributors
- Knapheide distributors honored. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p76
The article presents the distributors honored by Knapheide Manufacturing during the 2007 Work Truck Show including Clark Truck Equipment, Canfield Equipment Service and Auto Safety House.
- Selling in places you never imagined. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p4
The author reflects on issues related to the truck equipment industry in the U.S. According to the author, truck equipment distributors are looking beyond the local market and discovering customers that are regional and national in scope. He states that some companies may be able to use...
- Knapheide distributors qualify for 1848 Club. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p71
Presents a list of several distributors of truck equipment manufacturer Knapheide Manufacturing, which were honored at the Work Truck Show held in Indianapolis, Indiana from March 2-4, 2005. Canfield Equipment Service; Cherokee Truck Equipment; Fontaine Truck Equipment.
- Now where do we go to buy? Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2009, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p4
The author reflects on the production and product selection standpoints regarding the loss of several truck brands from the market. He agrees that on the product level, the impact of loss on the truck equipment industry is readily felt while on the production level, the results are not yet felt....
- Supply chains go global. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p50
The article discusses issues related to supply chains in the truck equipment industry. According to Steve Pillsbury, director of PRTM Management Consultants, distributors will be buying from more global suppliers in the future because supply chains are becoming increasingly global and there are...
- Supplier Consolidation: Its Impact on the Distributor. Scheer, Dave // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p66
The article presents the views of Dave Scheer, president of Inland Truck Parts Company, on issues related to the truck equipment industry in the U.S. According to Scheer, in any relationship with a vendor or supplier, there is a defined number of distributors in the marketplace. He states that...
- Favored Status. McCarthy, John // Electrical Wholesaling;May2002, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p42
Views on the opinion of a person in identifying favorite supplier for customer. Analysis on the success of customer from tough price competition; Reason for being a favorite supplier; Suggestion of goals on positive differentiation. INSET: WHY IT PAYS TO BE A FAVORED SUPPLIER.
- Alphabet Soup. Chancellor, Jeffrey // Canadian Funeral News;Jul2015, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p14
The article discuses about clinical care chemicals and its manufacturers and distributers which are required to comply with HPR (Hazardous Products Regulations) and the (Controlled Products Regulations) in terms of packaging, labelling and supplying and material Safety Data Sheet with all products.
- Knapheide honors top distributors. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2008, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p57
A list of the top distributors for Knapheide Manufacturing Company's 1848 Club is presented, which includes Dejana Truck Equipment of Greater Philadelphia in New Jersey, AutoPort Inc. in Delaware , and General Truck Equipment and Trailer Sales in Florida.