SIMA seminar focuses on liability protection
- Certified Snow Professional test coming. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p19
The article reports on the scheduled launch of the Snow & Ice Management Association's Certified Snow Professional test on April 20, 2007. The test has been developed to match a study guide for the program. The association plans to grow the program in 2008 by offering more test dates and...
- Summer School. PALMIERI, MARISA // Landscape Management;Aug2013, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p37
The article discusses the highlights of the Snow & Ice Management Association's (SIMA) Annual Snow & Ice Symposium on June 20-22, 2013 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and the Sno-Motion seminar and roundtable event hosted by Pro-Motion Consulting in Cleveland, Ohio, on July 11-12, 2013. Topics...
- SIMA news. Higham, Tammy // Grounds Maintenance;Aug98, Vol. 33 Issue 8, Snow & Ice Manager p12
Presents news briefs related to the Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA) as of August 1998. Includes highlights of the first Snow & Ice Symposium; General meeting scheduled in fall; Available discounts to SIMA members.
- SIMA for snow pros. S.C. // Landscape Management;Sep97, Vol. 36 Issue 9, pSR15
Describes the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA). Membership; Mission; Comment of president John Allin.
- Sexton to direct SIMA education outreach. // Landscape Trades;Jan2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p48
The article announces that Phillip Sexton was hired as director of education and outreach of the Snow and Ice Management Association (SIMA).
- Advanced snow manager training. // Landscape Trades;Aug2015, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p31
The article announces a new industry designation Advanced Snow Manager and launch of Advanced Snow Management Training program by Snow and Ice Management Association to provide companies and individuals engaged in snow and ice removal from parking lots the knowledge of ice management techniques.
- Snow removal symposium. // Landscape Management;Feb98, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p13
Reports on Snow & Ice Management Association's 1998 Snow & Ice Symposium. Schedule; Venue; Contact information.
- SIMA meeting can help with snow removal. McIver, Terry // Landscape Management;Apr98, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p4
Focuses on the Snow & Ice Management Association's (SIMA) Snow & Ice Symposium at the Airport Marriott Hotel in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on May 7-9, 1998. Products and technology featured in the event; Discussions on weather prediction; Comments from participants.
- SIMA announces Advanced Snow Management program. // Landscape Trades;Mar2014, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p42
The article announces the launch of the Advanced Snow Management Training program, the comprehensive online training system of the Snow & Ice Management Association Inc. that aims to prepare individuals and companies remove ice and snow from parking lots in Canada.