ConExpo-Con/Agg sets space record
- Total communication. // International Construction;Nov97, Vol. 36 Issue 11, Bauma 98 p22
Describes the communication system set up at the Munich Trade Center in Germany in preparation for the 1998 Bauma exhibition. Installation of a basic network employing synchronous digital hierarchy technology; Information-technology ports formed; Study conducted on the feasibility of providing a...
- The great she-elephant lumbers on. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov97, p16
Provides information on the construction industry exhibition at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England in 1997. Feature of the exhibition; Purpose of Newman Tonks company in joining the exhibit; Charity were the proceeds will go to.
- All new Concrete Show. // Contract Journal;11/13/2002, Vol. 416 Issue 6403, p12
Presents a preview of the Concrete Show at SED 2003. List of manufacturers for surface preparation equipment that will be joining the event.
- NEX 'looks smaller' than shows in past. Lenius, Pat // Contractor Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p1
Reports on the outcome of the North American Expo (NEX) held in Chicago, Illinois from October 6 to 7, 2000. Decline in the number of exhibitors from the mechanical contracting sector; Sponsors of the show; Views on the expo; Purpose of the participation of PlumbingOnline at NEX.
- Mostra fills up Fiera Milano. // Builders Merchants Journal;Oct99, p8
Provides information on the 2000 Mostra Convegno show of the construction industry at the Milan exhibition center in Italy. Color coding of visitors.
- Fairs gear up for 2002. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2002, p6
Presents exhibitions in the building industry in Great Britain in 2002. Features of the International Hardware Fair/DIY TEC 2002; Information on the Interbuild exhibition that will take place from June 9 to 13, 2002.
- Industry partners declare week of March 17-23 National Construction & Construction Materials Week. // Pit & Quarry;Mar2002, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p50
Reports on the declaration of the week of March 17 to 23, 2002 as National Construction and Construction Materials Week by industry partners of the ConExCon/Agg 2002 international exposition. Sponsors of the exposition; Objective of the event; Number of visitors expected to attend the...
- Way too big? // Pit & Quarry;Apr99, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the 1999 ConExpo-Con/Agg construction and aggregates show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Questions about the show; Feedback from show participants.
- Face-to-Face. Monroe, Linda K. // Buildings;Jan2003, Vol. 97 Issue 1, p6
Discusses the exhibitions at the live events of the Buildings Show West in March 2003 at Los Angeles Convention Center in California and Buildings Show East in November 2003 at Baltimore Convention Center in Maryland. Background on the products and services to be included at the exhibits; List...